1BR – Villa Aguataine at Dorado Beach Resort
Picture yourself in a peaceful Caribbean luxury Villa with a touch of French Riviera flare, in the lap of a tropical paradise, in a world-renown and sought after vacation destination, and you’re in – “Villa Aguataine”. A perfect retreat for a romantic getaway or golf vacation. With garden and golf course views on one side, and a palm-tree strewn landscape leading to the Ocean on the other – after a day of activity you can lie back and sip an evening daiquiri as you enjoy beautiful sunsets! Centrally air-conditioned, and equipped with all modern conveniences, “Villa Aguataine” is exquisitely styled with carefully chosen ornamentation complemented by trendy wall art. The stunning floor-to-high-ceiling living room windows dominate the space – making an exquisite and unique impression! With all its amenities, you’ll feel as though you’re living in an hotel with easy access to dining, shopping and nightlife – but you’re actually in your own private Villa with the added magic of being in walking distance to a major Resort Hotel and beautiful, white-sand beaches. This 2-story, 1-Bedroom Villa offers:
One luxury bedroom sleeps 2, en-suite to a full bathroom (with the addition of cots, the villa can sleep up to 4):
- Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; modern, commodious bathroom; spacious chest of drawers below a large, 60” flat-screen TV; credenza-style bedside tables and lamps; bulky, cushioned armchair for some quiet reading; bed-end, cushioned bench-seat; Air-conditioned plus a ceiling fan.
Bathroom x 1.5:
- The corridor in the Master BR leading to the bathroom houses a dressing area with plenty of drawer and closet space – followed by washbasin area well equipped with toiletries and towels.
- Both sections sport large, wall-to-wall mirrors
- On the first level, there is an additional ½ bath for your convenience.
- Tasteful and stylish fixtures, fittings, and art throughout the Villa
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Linen and towels provided
- Laundry room with washer and drier
- Parking for one vehicle and plenty of visitor parking.
- Close to the exquisite Spa Botánico (try their famous “Tree House Massage”)
- Adventures and activities from Zip Lining to hiking, from caving to biking are all within a short drive’s distance – with 24/7 Guest Services always at the ready.
- For an additional fee, the Owner can sponsor Club Membership which comes with many advantages – including discount golf.
Interior Living Space:
- Open-space, centrally air-conditioned interior flows, on one side, from the dining area to the living room and on to a bright, seating area leading, via large sliding glass doors, to the ocean-view patio.
Living Room :
- Floor to vaulted ceiling panoramic-view windows and sliding door.
- Two deep-cushioned couches in L-shape formation.
- Large, inlaid coffee table adorned with ornaments and an array of knick-knacks.
- Tasteful wall art.
- Ornate candelabra-style chandelier.
- Adjacent to the kitchen and adjoining the living room, seats four on fully upholstered, leatherette dining room chairs – around a circular wooden table under a 6-shade, copper chandelier.
- On either side of a wooden archway leading to the staircase, are a wooden wall unit and a trunk-chest side-table bench seat combo.
- Wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows adjoin an inlaid wooden, front door leading to the outdoor entrance/patio space.
- Two, zebra-upholstered, comfortable armchairs, each with dedicated reading lamp and side table, face one another across a leatherette coffee table
- Read, rest or kick back and enjoy the lush landscape view leading to the ocean.
- Marbleized countertops – one, two-tiered with two, high-back, upholstered bar stools.
- White melamine cabinetry above a surrounding, waist-high mirror inlay.
- Microwave oven, coffee-maker.
- Flat-top stove under a modern, see-through range-hood.
- Conventional oven.
- Double-door refrigerator.
- Adjacent to the living room you will find a spacious patio with comfortable seating and garden views.
Local “Dorado Villas” Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park and the “one-and-only” Dorado Beach
- Community Pool, Fitness area, Tennis Courts, Basketball & Playgrounds
- With “Club Membership”: access to discounted golf, Water Mill water park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Additional fees required for membership sponsorship and Club Membership.
- 11 Miles of walking and biking paths
Paradise Villas & Vacations services include (some at additional costs):
- Personal chef services and pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs and highchairs
- Tennis Racquets
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Peace and quiet in a tropical Paradise – book today!
Villa Aguataine Testimonials:
We had a great time at this villa. The photos do not begin to capture the spacious two story living area and the wonderful ocean views. The kitchen was fully equipped with everything we could possibly need and the beds were super comfy with plush linen. The resort is amazing, and we took full advantage of the Dorado Beach Club amenities at Encanto. Super excited about the Kite surfing minutes away from the villa (expensive though…) and being surrounded by championship golf courses. The beach is miles long, there is an area perfect for water sports and surfing and then an area that has clear still water with a rock barrier perfect for families. I am definitely coming back with my family next time. The hosting service was fantastic. Alma and Louie met us at the villa and showed us around. Anytime I had any questions, they were available- they even stocked up the fridge with goodies before we arrived. I can see why they are SuperHosts and why they call their company Paradise.
–Anton, Toronto, Canada – July 2019
Firstly, the Location was exactly where we wanted to be, since it was right on the Dorado Ritz property. The house had many amenities, one of my favorites was the golf cart, which I used daily to explore the property. Secondly the house was very comfortable, and I loved the kitchen, and every time I had a question, I had a number to call, and the helper was just fantastic. (the helper picked up groceries for me and was available on the phone any time (6am or 12midnight) that I needed him). I had such a great time. I will absolutely be coming back.
–Shane, October 2018