1BR – Villa Aguataine at Dorado Beach Resort
Picture yourself in a peaceful Caribbean luxury Villa with a touch of French Riviera flare, in the lap of a tropical paradise, in a world-renown and sought after vacation destination, and you’re in – “Villa Aguataine”. A perfect retreat for a romantic getaway or golf vacation. With garden and golf course views on one side, and a palm-tree strewn landscape leading to the Ocean on the other – after a day of activity you can lie back and sip an evening daiquiri as you enjoy beautiful sunsets! Centrally air-conditioned, and equipped with all modern conveniences, “Villa Aguataine” is exquisitely styled with carefully chosen ornamentation complemented by trendy wall art. The stunning floor-to-high-ceiling living room windows dominate the space – making an exquisite and unique impression! With all its amenities, you’ll feel as though you’re living in an hotel with easy access to dining, shopping and nightlife – but you’re actually in your own private Villa with the added magic of being in walking distance to a major Resort Hotel and beautiful, white-sand beaches. This 2-story, 1-Bedroom Villa offers:
One luxury bedroom sleeps 2, en-suite to a full bathroom (with the addition of cots, the villa can sleep up to 4):
- Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; modern, commodious bathroom; spacious chest of drawers below a large, 60” flat-screen TV; credenza-style bedside tables and lamps; bulky, cushioned armchair for some quiet reading; bed-end, cushioned bench-seat; Air-conditioned plus a ceiling fan.
Bathroom x 1.5:
- The corridor in the Master BR leading to the bathroom houses a dressing area with plenty of drawer and closet space – followed by washbasin area well equipped with toiletries and towels.
- Both sections sport large, wall-to-wall mirrors
- On the first level, there is an additional ½ bath for your convenience.
- Tasteful and stylish fixtures, fittings, and art throughout the Villa
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Linen and towels provided
- Laundry room with washer and drier
- Parking for one vehicle and plenty of visitor parking.
- Close to the exquisite Spa Botánico (try their famous “Tree House Massage”)
- Adventures and activities from Zip Lining to hiking, from caving to biking are all within a short drive’s distance – with 24/7 Guest Services always at the ready.
- For an additional fee, the Owner can sponsor Club Membership which comes with many advantages – including discount golf.
Interior Living Space:
- Open-space, centrally air-conditioned interior flows, on one side, from the dining area to the living room and on to a bright, seating area leading, via large sliding glass doors, to the ocean-view patio.
Living Room :
- Floor to vaulted ceiling panoramic-view windows and sliding door.
- Two deep-cushioned couches in L-shape formation.
- Large, inlaid coffee table adorned with ornaments and an array of knick-knacks.
- Tasteful wall art.
- Ornate candelabra-style chandelier.
- Adjacent to the kitchen and adjoining the living room, seats four on fully upholstered, leatherette dining room chairs – around a circular wooden table under a 6-shade, copper chandelier.
- On either side of a wooden archway leading to the staircase, are a wooden wall unit and a trunk-chest side-table bench seat combo.
- Wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows adjoin an inlaid wooden, front door leading to the outdoor entrance/patio space.
- Two, zebra-upholstered, comfortable armchairs, each with dedicated reading lamp and side table, face one another across a leatherette coffee table
- Read, rest or kick back and enjoy the lush landscape view leading to the ocean.
- Marbleized countertops – one, two-tiered with two, high-back, upholstered bar stools.
- White melamine cabinetry above a surrounding, waist-high mirror inlay.
- Microwave oven, coffee-maker.
- Flat-top stove under a modern, see-through range-hood.
- Conventional oven.
- Double-door refrigerator.
- Adjacent to the living room you will find a spacious patio with comfortable seating and garden views.
Local “Dorado Villas” Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park and the “one-and-only” Dorado Beach
- Community Pool, Fitness area, Tennis Courts, Basketball & Playgrounds
- With “Club Membership”: access to discounted golf, Water Mill water park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Additional fees required for membership sponsorship and Club Membership.
- 11 Miles of walking and biking paths
Paradise Villas & Vacations services include (some at additional costs):
- Personal chef services and pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs and highchairs
- Tennis Racquets
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Peace and quiet in a tropical Paradise – book today!