2 BR – Villa Concha at at Lakeside Villas
It is a popular folk myth that if you hold a conch shell to your ear, you can hear the sound of the ocean. “Villa Concha” goes one better! It’s a three minute walk to white-sandy beaches where you can relax and enjoy the sun, or swim in the warm, Caribbean, crystal-clear waters for real! Situated in the ocean-side, gated, renown vacation-destination areas of Vega Alta and Dorado, Puerto Rico, “Villa Concha” is a bright, non-smoking, spacious, family friendly, two-bedroom, Villa surrounded by palm-tree landscaped gardens, lakes, fountains and irresistible pools. Get away from the hustle-and-bustle of the city, work and the daily grind and, for a short while, enjoy life “tropical island-style”. “Villa Concha” is a great starting point from which to explore Puerto Rico’s exciting activities and adventures including kayaking, snorkeling, sailing and biking – or simply indulge in long romantic walks along this beautiful coastline. This two-bedroom Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 6 guests in two bedrooms and three bathrooms:
• Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; Styled in russet browns and carved wooden furnishings; shag-carpeting and eclectic wall art lend a cottage atmosphere to the room. 40” TV; A-C;
• 2nd Bedroom en suite: 2 Full Beds; Large windows make for a bright interior; 40” TV; A-C;
• A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
• A couple of minutes walk to the beach
• Located one mile away from the Dorado Beach Resort; with access to water sports, top restaurants, world class spa and more!!
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Fully air-conditioned
• Cable Television
• Charcoal Grille
• Towels and linen provided
• Washing machine and clothes dryer
• 2 Dedicated parking spaces
• Pets are allowed
• Three bathrooms – two en-suite with tubs
• Fully equipped and stylish.
• Microwave and toaster oven.
• Countertop flush range.
• Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker.
• Wine rack.
• Bar stools abut the high-service counter.
• Breakfast nook overlooks landscaped gardens with a hint of ocean views; seats 4 on padded chairs around a wooden dining table.
• Styled in tones of brown on red-tiled flooring
• Two richly upholstered couches plus a huge, matching armchair
• Coffee table and side tables
• Large, 65” flat-screen television
• Separate, dedicated air-conditioning unit
• Two sets of large, double French doors lead out to the bright and sunny “surround” patio.
• Seats 6
• Modern rectangular, glass-top dining table
• Six cushioned, wood-backed chairs
• Lighting is augmented by two, standing lamps.
• Comfortably furnished overlooking gardens and a sparkling swimming pool steps away.
• Pull-down shades at all openings guarantee both lighting control and privacy.
• Seating #1: Large, wicker-base, upholstered couch & armchairs around a small courtesy table.
• Seating #2: Huge, gorgeous, comfy, sectional couch – for sheer, luxurious relaxation.
• Seating #3: A place to sit and gaze at stunning sunsets and tropical landscapes
• Ceiling fan to augment the cool, ocean breezes.
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
• A chic club house
• 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
• 2 Tennis Courts
• Located next to Dorado Beach and the Hacienda del Mar Resort
• 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
• Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
• Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
• Close to world-class golf courses
• Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
• 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
• Personal chef and catering services
• Pre-visit grocery shopping
• Excursion advice and planning
• Daily housekeeping
• Porta cribs and high chairs
• Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Don’t just listen to the ocean in a conch, come and experience the REAL THING – in Paradise!
Villa Concha Testimonials
We had a great time at this rental. The home was lovely. It was great to spend our mornings on the patio outside with the chairs and hammock. The beds were comfy – and the home had everything you would expect from a beach house. Lots of good beaches near the home. It was a good base for us to explore Northwest PR. Highly recommend.
–Sanjay, January, 2019