2 BR – Villa Gemma-Dorado Beach Greens
“Villa Gemma” is the result of luxury island living and serene relaxation, indoors and out – all within a few minutes’ walk to white-sand beaches. The villa is located in the Dorado Beach Resort Community with breathtaking panoramas of blue ocean and sky, together with spacious living areas. Ground floor entry one story, 2-Bedroom Vacation Paradise, “Gemma” is fabulous in so many ways:
Sleeps up to 6 guests in two (+) bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom En-suite; King Bed with Closet; Night Tables; Deep-cushioned Window Seat; Arm Chairs; His & Her Vanities; Garden view; and a JACUZZI!
- Second Bedroom: En-Suite; 2 Full Beds, Television; Walk-in Closet
- Family room is also en-suite and, for sleeping, offers a full sleep sofa.
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- Furnishing, fittings, and artwork are tasteful and stylish in all rooms and corridors
- Picturesque, modern pool located steps away from the Villa
- A few minutes walk to the beautiful Dorado Beach
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully air-conditioned (family room has ceiling fan)
- Cable Television with Wi-Fi Internet access
- 4-Seater Golf Cart
- Golf cart ride to Botanica Spa
- Close to “Goodwinds Water Sports” and the “Ambassador of the Environment Program” for families
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Parking spaces for two cars
- The owner can sponsor (for additional fees) access to the exclusive Dorado Beach Club, which offers you the unique Watermill Waterpark, Fitness Center, Discounted Golf privileges, and entry to the Encanto Beach Club with Watersports activities nearby.
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Three bathrooms – two en suite to the bedrooms and one en suite to the family room
- Master bathroom has a Jacuzzi, walk in shower, and a bidet
- Master shower has sky-level view of palm-tree garden
- Fully equipped with convenient layout
- Classic wood-finished cabinets
- Island Stove-top
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- Kitchen has a Dining Nook which seats six around a wooden table – with a lush garden view.
- Two comfy, large, couches with scatter cushions plus two deep-cushion arm chairs
- Includes a full sleep sofa
- Huge windows overlooking lush gardens
- Two coffee tables
- Track lighting
- Recessed Flat-Screen television with Surround-Sound sound system
Family Room: (This room can double as a “third bedroom”)
- Room is en-suite to the third bathroom
- Comfy, large, sleep-sofa couch with scatter cushions
- Two comfortable rocking chairs
- Ceiling fan for cooling
Dining Area: (Adjacent to the living room)
- Glass-inlaid square wooden dining table
- Seats 4 on upholstered wooden, high-back dining chairs
- Overlooks landscaped gardens
- Seating: One 2-seater couch, and four armchairs – all upholstered around glass-topped table
- Large Grille
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Pool located steps away from the Villa
- Tennis court
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Your peaceful oasis for rest and relaxation – in Paradise!