2BR – Villa Chocolarte at Dorado Beach Greens
Chocolate, the sweet cure-all, is said to boost your mood, heart health, and mind. So too will its
namesake Vacation Villa: “Villa Chocolarte” (the Owner’s Family has actually been manufacturing
chocolate for years and declares the Villa as a “temple of tranquility surrounded by nature and art!”)
This is a stunning two-bedroom villa located in the Greens Community of the Dorado Beach Resort with
lake and partial ocean views. Taking in its eclectic and lively décor is an adventure in itself and, along
with the spectacular surroundings, makes this open plan villa the perfect place to relax and get away
from it all. “Villa Chocolarte” is a short walk to the resort’s “West Beach” where the sunsets over the
Atlantic Ocean are incredible to behold! You can relax in peaceful surroundings or enjoy the many,
close-by activities available. Fully air-conditioned, the Villa is a short 35-minute drive from bustling San
Juan – and, close by, you will find everything you might desire – from world-renown golf courses to
acclaimed restaurants. There is 24/7 security for your peace of mind, and Wi-Fi for when you need to
reconnect. Paradise Villas & Vacations unparalleled Guest Services can assist you with your needs
such as organizing activities and transport – and they can also prepare delicious, in-house, catered
meals – or you can whip up some of your own culinary delights in your fully equipped kitchen. This
single-story, 2nd-floor Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 6 guests in 2 bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms :
• Master BR en-suite: Queen bed; Walk-in Closet; 40” Flat-screen TV with augmented sound
system over a 4-drawer credenza; Rattan-based furniture and esoteric décor; separate seating
couch and armchairs; bright, window cove; Central A-C plus ceiling fan.;
• 2nd BR en-suite: Two full beds; Walk-in Closet; 40” Flat-screen TV; Similar furnishing and décor
to the Master Bedroom; Two rattan credenzas; Central A-C.
• A secure, gated community with 24-hour security.
• Two minutes from the beach, tennis courts, and modern, community pool.
• Central air-conditioning in multiple zones throughout the Villa.
• Cable Television with Wi-Fi Internet access.
• 4-Seater Golf Cart (A short, golf-cart ride to Spa Botánico.)
• Close to “Goodwinds Water Sports” and “Ambassador of the Environment Program” for families.
• Washing machine, clothes dryer, and dish washer
• All necessary linen and towels
• Parking spaces
• The owner can sponsor (for additional fees) access to the exclusive Dorado Beach Club,
which offers you the unique Watermill Waterpark, Fitness Center, Discounted Golf privileges,
and entry to the Encanto Beach Club with Watersports activities nearby
• Please note that nNo one under 18 years old is allowed to stay in this Villa.
• Also note that no pets are allowed.
• Two and a half modern bathrooms – two of them en-suite
• One , en-suite bathroom has a shower and Jacuzzi; the second bathroom has a bathtub.
• Fully equipped – including a Wine Cooler
• Wood-finished cabinets and marble-tile countertops with double sink.
• Service countertop with three, adjacent barstools.
• Flat-top cooking range/grille combination
• Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
• Two Microwave Ovens, Blender, Toaster, Coffee Maker
Living Room (leads onto the patio/balcony):
• Deep-cushion couches on bamboo/rattan bases – with an eclectic mix of throw cushions.
• Two, matching single-seater couches.
• Large, wooden, coffee table.
• Fascinating side tables and pedestals are adorned with a wild array of ornaments.
• 12-Draw, ornamented sideboard/credenza below large, window overlooking the gardens.
• Windows have pull down shades for controlling the brightness of the room
• 32” wide-flat-screen TV.
• Stunning wall-art, wall décor, and ornamentation finish the room on all sides
• Six dining chairs, around an oblong table.
• Landscape garden view through panorama windows.
• Large, covered space, overlooking landscaped gardens.
• On one side are deep-cushioned couches surrounding a slatted, wooden coffee table.
• On the other side, for outdoor dining – a square table seating four on outdoor weather-rite chairs
• Huge, retractable awning for shade and comfort
• Pool located steps away from the Villa
• Tennis court
• 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
• Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
• Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
• Close to world-class golf courses
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include: (at no additional cost):
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many
local vendors and restaurants.
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with
details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
• 24/7 Guest Services Management.
Plus: (at additional cost):
• Personal chef and catering services
• Pre-visit grocery shopping
• Excursion advice and planning
• Daily housekeeping
• Porta cribs and high chairs
• Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Come and boost your heart, mood and mind in glorious, tropical Paradise!