2BR – Villa Guayaba at Lakeside Villas
The Caribbean is home to a sweet fruit which is a many-seeded pink on the inside and green on the outside: The Guava (Guayaba in Spanish). This befits “Villa Guayaba” – a sweet, cozy, Vacation Villa surrounded by lush, green palm-tree landscaped gardens adorned with lakes, fountains and irresistible pools – all located in a tropical Paradise. A short, three minute walk takes you to white-sandy beaches where you can relax and enjoy the sun, or swim in the warm, Caribbean, crystal-clear waters. “Villa Guayaba” is located in a gated and secure community – part of the renown vacation-destination area of Vega Alta and Dorado, Puerto Rico. The Villa is a non-smoking, spacious, family friendly, two-bedroom, home-from-home – away from the hustle-and-bustle of the city. Leave work and the daily grind behind and enjoy life “tropical island-style”.
If you enjoy cooking, there is a well-equipped kitchen for preparing anything from a snack to a complete meal. In fact, our renown 24/7 Guest Services can go even further and arrange for a gourmet meal to be delivered or prepared for you right-at-home! The Villa is a great starting point from which to explore Puerto Rico’s exciting activities and adventures including golf, kayaking, snorkeling, sailing and biking – or simply indulge in long romantic walks along this beautiful coastline. This two-bedroom, ground-entry, single-story Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 6 guests in two bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite:King bed – each with a bed-end cushioned bench; a large, multi-faceted wall unit houses a 40” TV; A-C;
- 2nd Bedroom en suite: One Queen Bed and one Full Bed ; Large windows make for a bright interior; A-C plus a ceiling fan;
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- A thee-minute walk to the beach
- Located one mile away from the Dorado Beach Resort; with access to water sports, top restaurants, world class spa and more!!
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully air-conditioned
- Cable Television
- Charcoal Grille
- Towels and linen provided
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 Dedicated parking spaces
- Pets are allowed but require prior permission from the Owner
- 2.5 bathrooms – two en-suite with tubs and bidets;
- The bathrooms are well-appointed and stylishly laid out.
- The “half-bath” is more of a “wash room” with neither shower nor tub
- Fully equipped.
- Microwave and toaster oven.
- Countertop flush range.
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker.
- Convenient high-service counter.
- Breakfast Nnook/Dining Area overlooks landscaped gardens through panoramic windows; seats six on cushioned chairs around an oval, wooden dining table.
- High-ceilinged and airy with separate, dedicated air-conditioning unit plus a ceiling fan
- Two richly upholstered couches plus a side chair on red-tiled flooring
- Coffee table and side tables
- Large, 50” flat-screen television
- A separate area with two, classically upholstered armchairs, makes room for additional seating
- Large, double French doors lead out to the bright and sunny “surround” patio.
- Comfortably furnished overlooking gardens and a sparkling swimming pool steps away.
- Seating: Three, large, wicker-base, upholstered couches around a courtesy table.
- This is a place to sit and gaze at stunning sunsets and tropical landscapes as you sit back and enjoy unparalleled, cool, ocean breezes.
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- A chic club house
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Located next to Dorado Beach and the Hacienda del Mar Resort
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Close to world-class golf courses
- Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Come and enjoy the “sweet” offerings of Paradise in your own, personal Villa!