3BR – Villa Blue Sea at Costa Dorada
Villa Blue Sea is located in the world-renown vacation destination of Dorado, Puerto Rico in the heart of the Dorado Beach Embassy Suites resort. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the golden-sand beach – just steps away. All-in-all it’s the perfect place to unwind. Walk to the hotel to enjoy delicious meals, relax in the spa or pick up last minute items at the convenience store. Comfortably accommodating up to 6 guests, Villa Blue Sea is just minutes from amazing island adventures, entertainment and many other tropical attractions. This 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2-story Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; Balcony with Ocean View; 40” TV; Dedicated A-C.
- Second Bedroom: King bed; Balcony with Garden View; Dedicated A-C.
- Third Bedroom: Two twin beds; Balcony with Garden View; Dedicated A-C.
- The spectacular ocean view, with its palm-tree lined beach, make the owner, in his own words, “Emotional…!”
- Walking access to the beach
- Access to the pool and hot tub
- Two balconies with panoramic views which one can only describe as: “Wow!”
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- Air-conditioned: Individual in all three bedrooms, and in the Living Room
- Cable Television
- Washing Machine and Cloths Dryer
- Two parking spaces
- Linen and towels provided
- No pets are permitted in this Villa
Bathrooms x 2.5:
- One en-suite to the Master bedroom
- One shared for the other two bedrooms
- Half bath near living room
- All with modern, accessories and amenities
- Attractive stone-faced or tiled walls
Kitchen: Fully equipped
- Double-door refrigerator
- Microwave Oven
- Stove range
- Stone wall gives this room a unique, and rich appearance. This wall adjoins a glass-brick wall – affording a bright interior.
- Sumptuous, white leather, deep-upholstered couches and armchairs with scatter cushions
- Large, 70”, flat screen television
- Decorative sideboard with ornaments – alongside tasteful wall art.
- Nest of side tables.
- A-C and ceiling fan
- Large double-doors lead out to the bright and sunny patio with its spectacular view of the palm-tree lined beach!
- Seats 6
- Fine, rectangular glass-top table
- Fully upholstered chairs – a match to the living room upholstery.
Balcony x 2:
- White outdoor chairs and couches
- Rectangular glass-top, outdoor coffee table.
- Comprehensive BBQ Grille
- Serving Cart on wheels
- Second balcony has white, wooden outdoor furnishing
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Pool and hot tub with shaded cabana
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Close to world-class golf courses.
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Yes ~ a stint in Paradise … you deserve it … book today!
Villa Blue Sea Testimonials:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
We stayed at the Villa Blue Sea in July 2017. My husband and I, my son and daughter and her boyfriend. What a beautiful condo! Just loved it – the view of the ocean, waking up in the morning and hearing the ocean waves. Must say, I was very sad to leave the area. I will recommend the Villa Blue Sea to all my friends.
–PC from Texas
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
A beautiful piece of paradise
Modern, clean with an open layout. This villa was the perfect compliment to the breathtaking view outside. The real showstopper is the scene from the balconies especially at sunset. All the necessary amenities were included, even relaxing beach chairs. A tropical home away from home! We would love to come back again and will suggest this rental to everyone!
–CW, North Carolina