3 BR – Villa IIeana at Lakeside Villas
There is no doubt you’ve arrived in Paradise. From its bright and sunny interior to its relaxing terrace with partial ocean views, and just a short one-minute walk to the beach — the cares of the world evaporate and you’re “home” – welcome! This Villa is “cool!” Situated next to the Hyatt Hacienda Del Mar Resort you are only a few minutes drive from the Island’s exciting adventures and activities. This second floor Villa with breezy and picturesque balcony with ample seating offers:
Sleeps up to 8 guests in three bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; Flat-Screen Television; White-on-white Russet flooring; Chest of Drawers; Wooden Country Closet.
- Second Bedroom en suite: Three twin beds;
- Third Bedroom: Three twin beds; bathroom across the hall
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- Open plan, comfortable living space
- A couple of minutes walk to the beach
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 5-Zone air-conditioning
- Cable Television
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 Dedicated parking spaces
- Close to world-class golf courses
- Three full “deluxe” bathrooms – two en-suite;
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Fully equipped and stylish kitchen
- Eat-in breakfast nook; upholstered chairs; seats 4
- Modern, white, flush cabinets
- Coffee Maker
- Countertop flush range
- Cottage doors open onto large patio with ocean views
- Marble Tiled; Vaulted Ceiling
- Warm beige-brown, deep cushion lounge suite with all accessories
- Bench-pew seat
- Cable Television and DVD
- Seats 6
- Hardwood furniture; oval table;
- Wooden outdoor, upholstered furniture
- Partial ocean views
- Upholstered lounge chair
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- A chic club house
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Located next to Dorado Beach and the Hacienda del Mar Resort
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such as the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
You’ve arrived in Paradise! Welcome!
Villa Ileana Testimonials:
We had a wonderful vacation with the villa as our home base! Spacious villa, deck with an ocean view… beautiful surroundings The location was amazing- we loved the short walk to the beach and pool, and the beach was practically a private beach. The villa was perfect for our needs. We also greatly appreciate how responsive Alex was.
–Abbie, Wolcott, Connecticut, July 2019
The villa and the complex will exceed your expectations… home and the view from the balcony is perfect! If you have a large family or traveling with another family the villa is set up great for a group of 8 or smaller. The 8 of us had plenty of space and the bed arrangement was ideal for my parents, my aunt, and my immediate family. The 3 full bathrooms and 3 bedrooms are great! The master bedroom is beautiful and spacious.
We loved the pool and the beach. You can see the ocean from the balcony while rocking on their chairs. The pool is clean and a nice size. The beach felt like a private beach the entire time and very safe. Perfect location and villa!
I especially need to thank Alex, our contact person, and Luis for all of their patience with my flat tire issue on the way from the airport. Also, a huge thanks to Alex for helping me find a driver to pick up my husband and my two older children from the airport at midnight. Thank you for the perfect vacation!
–Blanca, North Liberty, Iowa – July 2019
The villa and the complex will exceed your expectations. If you have a large family or traveling with another family the villa is set up great for a group of 8 or smaller. The 3 full bathrooms and 3 bedrooms are great! The master bedroom is beautiful and spacious. You can see the ocean from the balcony while rocking on their chairs. The pool is clean and a nice size. The beach felt like a private beach the entire time and very safe. Perfect location and villa!
–Blanca, North Liberty, Iowa – July 2019
Alma’s villa exceeded the expectations of myself and my other seven traveling companions. We were very pleased with the accommodations (comfortable beds, ample linens, outfitted kitchen) and the cleanliness of the villa and grounds. We had the beach to ourselves the majority of our stay and there were always lounge chairs available at the pools. The gated entry made us feel safe and we felt comfortable walking around the grounds in the evenings. Per Alma’s recommendation, we were able to take advantage of the local grocery store (Amigo) and a little roadside bar we found on the way to Paradise Villas. She also provided us the name of a local tour guide who brought us to a cave and some waterfalls in the rain forest, at what we agreed was a very reasonable price. The distance from San Juan was perfect. We felt as though we were at a secluded resort, but we were only a 30 minute drive to the city. (I would highly recommend renting a car!) Honestly, there’s nothing I would change. Thanks, Alma!
–Molly, MN – Feb., 2019
Second time just as great as the first – WE LOVE IT ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
For those looking for a worry-free vacation with all the comforts of home ( and perhaps even better), Vila Ileana is the place to be! Perfectly appointed with comfortable and stylish furnishings, and equipped with all the gadgets for a comfortable stay. The bedrooms are spacious and clean, light bright and airy. Dine on the patio or enjoy your cafe on the expansive veranda. This was our second visit, and it appears to be our annual visit. The staff is accommodating and full of useful tips and information. The location is private and secure. There are no worries at Villa Ileana. Just bring your bathing suits!
–DH from LA, 2018
Villa Ileana at Lakeside Villas is the best ever! This property is so relaxing and beautiful, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Alma and Alex are the BEST. I would recommend this place to everyone I know. It’s good, clean and hospitable – with everything in the Villa that you need or want. There are the Beaches, Salsa Dancing, Caving, Bacardi Rum Tours, Rain Forest and much, much more! We wanted to stay extra days. We’ll be back again and will stay at the same Villa Ileana at Lakeside Villas. Do not forget to ask for Alex – we loved him. He’ll answer every question you need to be answered. I would rate this as 6 stars.
–Vivian, June 2017