3 BR – Villa Legends at Dorado Beach
Washed by cool ocean breezes, “Villa Legends” is nestled on the beautiful Dorado Beach Resort and Club Property– one of the world’s finest tourist beach destinations. The design maximizes privacy, provides a tropical haven while residing at this sun-kissed, sandy beach community. Living here is a tropical delight, perfect for those who desire easy access to the beach, dining, shopping and night life. Whichever way you look at it, this is Paradise. This distinctly tropical, 2-story, stand-alone, luxury Villa offers:
Three bedrooms sleep 8; and four full bathrooms.
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; all wood furniture; cushioned bench seats; large bathroom w/Jacuzzi & shower; 32” TV with DVD player; Walk-in closet; Ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 2 en suite: Two Queen Beds, Chest of drawers; Closet;
- Bedroom 3 en suite: King Bed with stylish, wrought-iron headboard.
- Fully air-conditioned
- Charming mix of stylish furniture and tastefully decorated throughout
- 4-Seater Golf Cart
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Parking for two vehicles in the driveway
- Three legendary, Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Golf Courses on property
- Huge, open-design and bright living space!
- Two white/cream, deep-cushion couches adjacent to two leatherette armchairs
- Scatter rug under a glass coffee table
- 55” Television
- Wall art and tasteful accessories, sideboards, lamps and planters.
Family Room/TV Room/Patio:
- Enclosed Patio indoor-outdoor living space – surrounded by wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows – with ceiling fans.
- Blu Ray player w/Surround Sound – feeding music to the ENTIRE first floor.
- Ultra-comfortable easy chair with footstool and a large brown couch/sleeper
- To one side: Large, glass-topped dining table w/4 cushioned, dining, armchairs.
- Dividing the space is a relaxing, pillowed hammock – hanging wall-to-wall.
- To the right of the hammock: seating with couch, rocking chair and coffee table.
- Glass doors lead to the outside patio with grille and surrounded by lush gardens.
- Seats 8 in a bright, sun-lit room
- Fully upholstered dining chairs
- Large beveled, glass-top table
Bathrooms x 4:
- Four ultra modern, stylish bathrooms – three en-suite and one on the first floor.
- Master bathroom: Shower and Jacuzzi; His & Her Vanity sinks; huge mirror; wooden cabinetry against Italian-tile finish.
- Natural wood cupboards and cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- Microwave, Blender, Toaster Oven
- Stove and conventional oven
- Double sink
- Iron and ironing board
- Double-door refrigerator with Ice maker
- Dish Washer (Frigidaire)
- 4-Seater bar stool counter-dining
- Wonderful seating area with tropical garden view.
- Power awnings
- Samsung Washer; GE Dryer.
- Linens, Towels and Beach Towels
Local Dorado Beach Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park
- Short ride to the Spa Botánico
- Use of the Home Owner’s Pool, Workout Room, and Tennis Courts
- With “Club Membership”: access to discounted golf, Water Mill water park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center and the Tennis Center. Additional fees required for membership sponsorship and Club Membership.
- The “one-and-only” Dorado Beach.
- 11 Miles of walking and biking paths
- Great Puerto Rican adventures plus the shopping, casinos, museums, and nightlife of San Juan
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include (at additional costs):
- Personal chef services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Come and enjoy one of the world’s finest tourist beach destinations – in Paradise.
Villa Legends Testimonial:
Alma’s staff was a pleasure to work with. They made the process of checking in seamless and made sure we were very well taken care of for the entire trip. The place was a great value and location is unbeatable.
–MB from WA