3 BR – Villa Lilac at Dorado Beach East
Mix red, blue, and a touch of white, and you’ll have – “Lilac” – and nothing is more wistful and dreamy than the scent and hue of Lilacs. So! A newly resurfaced brick driveway, with its timeless look, leads up to your very own “Villa Lilac” – a newly renovated villa located in the opulent Dorado Beach East, family-friendly, gated community – one of the most sought-after in the Dorado area. On arrival you will find a well-maintained property and, if you are searching for a luxuriously comfortable rental Villa for your vacation, you will not be disappointed with “Villa Lilac”. The open floor plan, with its cathedral ceilings, is incredibly inviting and includes a state-of-the-art kitchen with the advanced technology of Italian Bertazzoni and Subzero appliances. ”Villa Lilac” has a water softener/filtration system, a cistern, and an emergency gas generator! Close by, and within easy reach (or a short ride away) you have access to Dorado’s powdery, white-sand beaches, fine dining, shopping, nightlife, and world-class golf, as well as adventures from biking to hiking, kayaking to surfing plus the family-friendly Livingston Water Park. A private pool allows you to unwind while enjoying a nice cold beverage after a busy day of sightseeing and fun exploits. Top all this off with Paradise Villas & Vacations’ 5-Star, Concierge Guest Services and, after each day, come “home” to feel emotionally “lilac-connected”, and at peace. Let the Caribbean sun warm you up both inside and out as you create memories to last a lifetime!
Ground floor, stand-alone, single-story “Villa Lilac” offers 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 6 – with 3.5 bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed with padded headboard; Color palette is brown and cream – all under an Italian-style, multi-shade chandelier hanging from the vaulted ceiling. 70” Sony TV; Desk area; Walk-in closet. Relaxation/reading corner with two, comfy armchairs; AC is a Midea Split Unit.
- Bedroom 2 en-suite: King Bed; Small desk; Closet; Full bathroom; Bedside tables support two contemporary table lamps dominating the room’s look. Midea Split Unit A-C;
- Bedroom 3: King Bed; 50” Vizio TV; Full Bathroom; Closet; AC is a Carrier Split Unit.
- Dorado Beach East Security
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- All rooms have blackout shades
- Windows/doors are “impact” for safety in any weather
- Living room has the A-C Control – and all bedrooms have remote A-C controls
- Parking for two vehicles
- Linen and towels provided
- Private pool
- Electrolux clothes washer and drier
- Legendary, Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Golf Courses are on the property
- Close to many resort amenities, the Livingston Water Park, a short ride to Spa Botánico, and miles of white, sandy beaches
- 35 minutes for the excitement, shopping, museums, and nightlife of San Juan
- Two cozy sofas, with matching armchairs around a 2-tier coffee table
- Two additional matching armchairs face the adjacent kitchen island
- 60” Flat-screen TV above a six-unit, corridor, storage credenza
- There is also a “floating” cabinet/credenza for extra storage
- Vaulted ceiling w/French-country chandelier make the space at once both grand and airy
- Large dining table seats eight on leatherette dining room chairs
- A stylish overhead lighting unit completes the elegant look of the space
Bathrooms x 3.5:
- Three-and-a-half stylish bathrooms, all brightly lit and commodious
- New fixtures
- All fitted with porcelain tiles – as is the rest of the Villa
- The master bathroom has an elegant, Tarbes, freestanding bathtub as its centerpiece in addition to a modern shower.
- White-flush cabinetry complete with state-of-the-art “Bertazzoni” and “Subzero” appliances on Quartzite countertops.
- “Bertazzoni” appliances are designed to work in harmony with you – their users!
- “Summit” wine cooler and ice maker
- “Miele” Dishwasher
- Marble center island – exceptional in appearance – with sink on one side and, on the other, a breakfast bar – served by four, low-slung upholstered bar stools
- Has pool and garden views
- Contemporary, sparkling swimming pool leading off the pagoda entertainment enclosure
- Classic elongated design means it’s ideal for swimming laps, or just playing as a family
- Palms trees and tropical plants, create an environment that is both quiet and peaceful
Local Dorado Beach Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park and the “one-and-only” Dorado Beach
- Fitness area, Tennis Courts, Basketball & Playgrounds
- With the “House Guest” program, there is access to discounted golf, Water Mill water
park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center. (Additional fees are required to participate in the Program. Ask us for details)
- 11 Miles of walking and biking paths
Paradise Villas & Vacations services include (at additional costs):
- Personal chef services and pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs and highchairs
- Tennis Racquets
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Ah, yes! Red, white, and blue – the LILAC hue! Comfortable luxury – in Paradise.