3 BR – Villa Nora at North Coast
If you’re looking for a Caribbean playground vacation home, in a reasonably-priced, tropical paradise – then the whimsically styled, spacious “Villa Nora” is for you! Caribbean? The Villa is located in the beautiful vacation-destination near Dorado, Puerto Rico. Playground? North Coast Village has a modern clubhouse, a playground, two sparkling pools with slide and adjacent tennis courts. Whimsy? The villa is refreshingly and colorfully styled throughout. Surrounded by rolling green, landscaped gardens – “Villa Nora” is located in the gated North Coast Village community with 24/7 security. You’re steps away from several outstanding tropical resorts, and close to a variety of restaurants, shopping, plus world renown golf courses and, of course, beautiful, white-sand beaches. Yes, look no further, for both adults and kids, this comfortable Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 6 guests in three bedrooms with two-and-a-half bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; Television; Couch, 6-Drawer Credenza.
- Second Bedroom en-suite: Two twin beds; white-rattan-based furnishing, finished with playful bedding and décor; rattan bedside table and credenza.
- Third Bedroom en-suite: Two twin beds; wood-based furnishing; young-looking colorful bedding, floor-to-ceiling mirrors conceal plenty of closet space.
- Palm tree and rolling lawn landscaping
- One balcony
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- A few minutes drive to breathtaking Dorado and Cerro Gordo beaches
- Air-conditioning throughout villa in several zones
- Cable Television
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Two dedicated parking spaces
- 2½ bathrooms, 1 en-suite
- Fully equipped
- Flush white cabinets
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- Flush-top stove range
- Double sink
- Double-level service bar with two, high-back bar stools
- Furnishing is bamboo-based and includes two fully upholstered couches
- Matching, glass-insert coffee table
- Side tables
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable Television
- Wooding wall unit
- Seats four on cushioned, rattan, armchair dining seating
- Glass table
- Additional seating on a white, rattan, couch with a matching armchair on either side.
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Community pool adjacent to well-appointed entertainment area
- Kids’ Playground
- Kids’ pool
- Tennis courts
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Short distance from the Casino at Embassy Suites
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
If you’re still looking – then STOP looking, book today and come to Paradise!