3 BR – Villa Tangerine at Lakeside Villas
This spacious, over 2,700 square foot Villa, is located in the heart of a Caribbean Paradise in Puerto Rico – called Dorado. This villa has a secluded pool right at your door step!! Situated next to the Hyatt Hacienda Del Mar Resort you are only a few minutes drive from the Island’s exciting adventures and activities. You get the best of all worlds, a spacious villa in a serene gated community, on the beach, near the Dorado Beach Resort, where you can take advantage of fine dining, Botanica Spa and watersports.
This ground entry, single floor Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 7 guests in three bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; walk-in closet; Flat-Screen Television
- Second Bedroom en suite: Two twin beds; bedside tables; Vanity dressing table;
- Third Bedroom: Double bed, mirrored walls, bathroom across the hall
- Extra twin air mattress available
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- Over 2,700 square feet of comfortable living space
- A couple of minutes walk to the beach
- Three full bathrooms – two en-suite
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 5-Zone air-conditioning
- Cable Television
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 Dedicated parking spaces
- Right outside your front door is a secluded pool with lounge chairs.
- The two other lakeside Community Pools are available
- Three full – two en-suite
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Fully equipped and stylish kitchen
- Eat-in breakfast nook; upholstered chairs; seats 4
- Modern, white, flush cabinets
- Countertop flush range
- All modern appliances
- French Doors open onto large patio with views of lake, pool, and gardens
- Separate small lounge seating area
- Burgundy and white, deep cushion lounge suite with all accessories
- Cable Television and DVD
- Flat–screen Television
Extra Seating Area – next to Living Room
- Large deep-cushion couch
- Two easy chairs
- Wrought-iron outdoor dining furniture covered with thick white cushions
- Three seating areas with courtesy tables
- Upholstered lounge chair
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- A chic club house
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Located next to Dorado Beach and the Hacienda del Mar Resort
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
You’ve arrived in the heart of Paradise!
Villa Tangerine Testimonials:
Our stay at the villa was enjoyable. The unit was nicely furnished, very clean, and beautiful. Our host was very hospitable and available. We would definitely return!!
–Marie, New Jersey – July 2019
The villa I stayed in was very cute and clean. It also has a lot of space and bathrooms. I really enjoyed staying at the villa. We all enjoyed the space and especially the patio outside …was fantastic! I highly recommend!
–Jennifer, Centennial, Colorado -July 2019
Lakeside Villas is a perfect getaway! Perfect for families. Private security gated community. Beautiful grounds, pool, and beach.
–Andres, Lake Mary, FL, July 2019
Villa Tangerine was a perfect set up for my family (7 of us). Each of the 3 bedrooms had its own bathroom. The closets were so big that they can be bedrooms themselves. Large living room and kitchen. We enjoyed the outdoor patio. It had tons of seating. Having a laundry in the unit was a big plus. They have a few extras in this unit like sand toys and beach towels and beach chairs. The kitchen is stocked with pretty much anything you need to prepare a meal. Each room has its individual air conditioner which all seemed to work on full blast when on. Not an issue since the main switches are accessible. WiFi and cable TV in Unit. The community is gated and security patrol all day and night. We felt completely safe throughout our stay. There are 3 pools in the community with amazing seating areas. There is a small Private beach connected to the community. Cerro Gordo and Dorado beach were just a few minutes drive away. Supermarket and restaurants are very close by. All driving distance though. Alma, Alex and Louie were quick to respond to any questions we had during our stay. We would recommend this community to our family and return again.
–Angela, New York, June 2019
The hosts were exceptional. Responsive and helpful. Gave us great local tips. The beach was private and secluded! Great quiet getaway. The condo was spacious and a great layout for a family vacation.
–Lois, New York, NY, May 2019