3BR – Villa Bella Mar at Costa Dorada
“Bella Mar” is Spanish for “Beautiful Ocean” and “Villa Bella Mar” unquestionably deserves the name because you’ll enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the golden-sand beach – so close you’ll feel you could almost dive into the waves directly from your balcony! “Villa Bella Mar” is located in the world-renown vacation destination of Dorado, Puerto Rico – in the heart of the Dorado Beach Embassy Suites Resort. Surrounded by gardens and lush landscaping, the Villa itself is both simple and refined, with tasteful styling throughout. The large, open-space living, dining and kitchen area welcome you home after a long day of activities to enjoy a casual meal or just lounge around and relax to the sound of breaking waves and taking in a spectacular sunset. Walk across to the hotel where you can enjoy delicious meals, or indulge yourself in the spa. “Villa Bella Mar” is just minutes from amazing island adventures, entertainment and many exciting Island attractions not to mention world-class gold courses. This 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2-story Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 7 guests in 3 bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; Balcony with Ocean View; Dedicated A-C.
- Second Bedroom: Queen Bed; Balcony with Ocean View; Dedicated A-C.
- Third Bedroom: Full Futon Bed; with a Twin bunk bed; Dedicated A-C.
- The spectacular ocean views with palm-tree lined beach are breathtaking!
- Walking access to the beach
- Access to the community pool and hot tub
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- Air-conditioned: Individual in all three bedrooms, and in the Living Room
- Cable Television
- Internet access
- Washing Machine and Cloths Dryer
- Two parking spaces
- Linen and towels provided
- Small dogs under 25lbs are allowed. All other pets require written permission from the Owner.
Bathrooms x 2.5:
- One en-suite to the Master Bedroom
- All with modern, accessories and amenities
Kitchen: Fully equipped – plus a small sign unabashedly stating: “My heart is at the beach!”
- Slate-wall styling with ivory-colored, flush cabinetry
- Black-and-gray marble work surfaces
- Double sink
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- Conventional Oven
- Microwave Oven
- Toaster Oven
- Dishwasher (currently being replaced)
- Flush stove range with overhead vent flue
- Rattan-backed, deep-cushion couch and two armchairs with scatter cushions – all in grey-and-ivory tones.
- Large, 55”, flat screen television
- Rattan-based coffee table on a central carpet
- A-C and ceiling fan
- Large glass doors lead out to the bright and sunny patio with its spectacular view of the palm-tree lined beach.
- Seats 6 around a rectangular dining table
- Rattan dining chairs
- The patio leading off the living room has an upholstered couch and two armchairs from where you can enjoy the “on-your-doorstep” ocean view and spectacular sunsets.
- Round, glass-top, outdoor coffee table.
- Second patio, also overlooking the ocean, has four patio chairs around a glass-topped table
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Pool and toddler tub with shaded cabana
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Close to world-class golf courses.
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Come and enjoy the beautiful ocean and your beautiful villa … in Paradise!
Villa Bella Mar Testimonials:
The pictures doesn’t do this place any justice. Perfect location on the beach. Alma was very accommodating with quick response time.
–Veniece, Plano, Texas, June 2019
Another 5 star review!
This was the perfect place for our family to stay. The view is outstanding! It is in a great part of town next to a ton of locals restaurants, grocery stores, and anything else you could need. Alex and Alma were super helpful and made sure we had everything we needed! We highly recommend staying here!”
–Ashley, Dorado, PR, 2019
A Room With a Spectacular View
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Steven, Maureen and I had a wonderful stay. Villa Bella Mar was the perfect villa for us. Starting with the spectacular view. It was the ultimate place for calm, quiet and stress free days. It was a great home base for other activities we did around the island. We will definitely keep this villa in mind for our next visit. . A Thank You to Alex for all his help. He was great, responding quickly to our questions. A shout out to Alma for making the whole rental process a breeze. Thank you.
–Irving S., New York, March 2019