3BR – Villa Doradoscape at Dorado Beach Villas
Dream vacation? Check! Tropical location? Check! Sought-after destination? Check! What’s missing? You! Add yourself and your dream vacation fantasy can come true! Where? “Villa Doradoscape” – a luxury Villa in the heart of Dorado, Puerto Rico. The oceans views from your patios is of palm & aloe tree-landscaped gardens ending on powdery white, sandy beaches. “Villa Doradoscape” is splendid and spacious. You are invited to experience the luxuries of space, 24/7 security, and privacy within a tropical setting of natural beauty. Located about 30 minutes from exciting San Juan nightlife, walking distance to a major Resort Hotel, minutes from Dorado’s great restaurants and shopping – “Villa Doradoscape” has it all. The Villa is fully air-conditioned, equipped with all modern conveniences, colorful, brightly lit, open-space design, and is exquisitely styled with contemporary flare. Adventure and excitement? Check! You have easy access to offerings from zip lining to hiking, caving to biking, deep-sea fishing, great golf and a whole world of watersports! Let the Caribbean sun warm you up both inside and out – as you create memories to last a lifetime! Waiting just for YOU, this 2-story Villa offers:
3 Bedrooms, all en-suite, sleeps 6 :
- Master BR en-suite: King bed; Ground floor Bedroom is off the living-dining area – the equivalent of a “1-Bedroom Suite” w/private exterior entrance door; private bath and dressing area; opens onto terraces at either end; Green & Yellow floral bedding w/matching European & standard pillows; A-C + Ceiling Fan + TV.
- BR #2 en-suite: Queen bed; Black & Grey themed bedding and décor; Credenza-style bedside tables with table lamps; Matching deep-cushion couch below a large, louvered window; Desk & Chair, single seater couch next to sliding doors leading to a small balcony overlooking the ocean. TV.
- BR #3 en-suite: 2 Twin “pencil-poster” beds; White, ruffle bedspreads, matching pillows overlaid w/floral & pink throw cushions; Bedside table w/lamp plus reading lamp, cushioned couch; Large balcony overlooking the ocean; TV + A-C
Bathroom x 3.5:
- Three of the bathrooms are en-suite to the three bedrooms.
- All with modern fixtures and fittings.
- On the ground floor, there is an additional ½ bath for your convenience.
- Contemporary Spanish décor and stylish fixtures, fittings, and art throughout.
- Villa has general access to the Dorado Beach Ritz Reserve and all the gated connecting properties, by Golf Cart or Car – where permitted.
- Stunning Community Pool; Tennis Courts; Access to the beach.
- Internet and Wi-Fi access.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Laundry room with washer and drier.
- 4-Seater Golf Cart.
- Parking for two vehicles and plenty of visitor parking.
- 24/7 Gated Security; and 24/7 Guest Services always at the ready.
- For an additional fee, the Owner can sponsor Club Membership which comes with many advantages – including discount golf.
Living Room :
- Large living room/dining/kitchen area opens onto a terrace garden at one end, and a covered terrace with spectacular ocean and golf course views at the other.
- Floor to vaulted ceiling panoramic windows/sliding doors are fitted with striking, tropical-country-floral drapes which stretch end-to-end and floor to ceiling.
- Long, fashionable wall unit sectioned into draws, closets and display cabinets.
- Two, richly upholstered, deep-cushioned couches in L-shape formation strewn with scatter cushions thematically matching the room’s drapery – plus two contrasting armchairs – all around a rectangular, inlaid coffee table.
- Side tables with contemporary table lamps.
- An Adirondack-styled, upholstered armchair, with side table and floor lamp, make a comfy reading corner.
- Large, flat-screen TV
- Seats 6 on wooden slat-backed, cushioned chairs around a rectangular, French-polished dining room table – beneath a ceiling fan/light fitting.
- The same, white wall unit continues from the living room and includes a Louvre-door, service opening to the adjacent kitchen.
- A sideboard, lamp and mirror combination link the dining and living room areas.
- Marbleized countertops above ultramodern kitchen draw-and-closet units.
- Striking, wood-skirted, inlaid ceiling with concealed and spot lighting.
- Radiant Electric Cook-Top with four elements below an ornate hood and backed by patterned mosaic wall tiles which continue around the entire kitchen.
- Double-wall ovens; double-door refrigerator.
- Dishwasher adjacent to the kitchen sink.
- Microwave, 4-slice toaster, coffee maker, plus many additional small appliances.
- Revise Ominous Unit for purified water.
Patios (off living & dining rooms, and 3 bedrooms – all w/garden, golf course and/or ocean views):
- Patio #1: Covered – with open, garden landscape view, two outdoor Chaise Lounges; outdoor dining area seating four, ceiling fan.
- Patio #2: With retractable awning; adjacent to a walled cultured garden, outdoor dining area seating four.
- Patio #3: Covered, with ceiling fan.
Local “Dorado Villas” Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park and the “one-and-only” Dorado Beach
- Community Pool, Fitness area, Tennis Courts, Basketball & Playgrounds
- With “Club Membership”: access to discounted golf, Water Mill water park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Additional fees required for membership sponsorship and Club Membership.
- 11 Miles of walking and biking paths
Paradise Villas & Vacations services include (some at additional costs):
- Personal chef services and pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs and highchairs
- Tennis Racquets
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Book today and create a vacation dream come true for yourself