4 BR or 3BR or 1BR – Villa Paz at Dorado Beach
“Villa Paz”, located at the Dorado Beach Resort (one of the world’s finest five star global beach destinations) is casually elegant and even the owner defines it as “peaceful”. The villa is large and offers relaxed living in a tropical environment. The Villa features three unique bedrooms all en-suite – all with superb views – some ocean, some landscaped gardens, some the golf course. In addition, there is a connected “One Bedroom Studio Apartment” with it’s own two bathrooms, kitchenette, and stunning ocean views. “Villa Paz” offers a unique proximity to the beach where, from your relaxing patio, you can sip an evening daiquiri and enjoy unforgettable beautiful sunsets! The Villa is also perfect for those who desire easy access to dining, shopping and night life. If you are looking for Paradise, look no further – you’ve found it! This sought-after, 2-story Villa offers a lot of flexibility. You can rent the 3 Bedroom villa OR the 1 Bedroom studio apartment attached OR to make 4 Bedrooms you can rent both!
Four bedrooms sleeping 8-10; and four full bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; large, modern bathroom; Flat screen TV; large chest of draws; Wall-to-wall louvered windows overlooking a large patio; Split A-C unit and a ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 2 en-suite: Queen Bed; Split unit A-C and Ceiling Fan; Built-in closets and chest of drawers; Comfy armchair; Wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Bedroom 3 en suite: Two twin beds; Split-unit A-C and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 4: This is an adjacent, Studio Apartment, with en-suite bedroom with Queen Bed; separate kitchen, and its own patio; A-C plus ceiling fan; additional cots available to sleep 10.
- Tasteful and stylish fixtures, fittings, and art throughout the Villa
- 4-Seater Golf Cart – ask about availability
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Short ride to Good Winds water sports, Barlevento and Spa Botánico
- Parking for two vehicles
- Linen and towels provided
- Laundry room with washer and drier
- Puerto Rican adventures plus the shopping, museums, and nightlife of San Juan
- Open space adjoin the dining area on one side, and large, glass sliding door to the outdoor patio on the other.
- Vaulted ceiling
- Deep leatherette couch and two upholstered armchairs
- Glass coffee table
- Wooden wall unit
- Tasteful wall art
- Side tables with reading lamps
- Central air plus a ceiling fan
- Adjoining the living room, seats 6 around a rectangular glass table.
- Wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling window adjoin an inlaid wooden door leading to another outdoor living space.
Bathrooms x 5.5:
- three newly remodeled, stylish bathrooms – all en-suite- plus two and half others.
- White melamine countertops
- Flat-top stove
- Conventional oven
- Double-door refrigerator with ice maker
Patio (with tropical views)
- Overlooking the close by beach with outdoor dining area
Local “Dorado Villas” Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park and the “one-and-only” Dorado Beach
- Community Pool, Fitness area, Tennis Courts, Basketball & Playgrounds
- 11 Miles of walking and biking paths
Paradise Villas & Vacations services include (at additional costs):
- Personal chef services and pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs and highchairs
- Tennis Racquets
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Look no further – you’ve found Paradise!