4 BR – Villa Mila at Cerro Gordo
Superbly located “Villa Mila” is in an enviable position located just STEPS from the island’s beautiful white-sand, Cerro Gordo beach; and mere minutes from world-class restaurants, golf courses, hotels, and local facilities; superb scenic walking paths and biking trails with amazing views; and the vacation destination of Dorado, with its shopping and multiple facilities.
You will be struck by the stunning, panoramic ocean-views and realize what a spectacular location you have chosen for your vacation! This ground-entry, 1-story Vacation Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 11 guests in 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom: En-suite; King Bed, double closet; décor has a “sea-shore” theme. Two bedside tables with drawers and sea-shell lamps. Piscine ornaments atop a chest of draws. A wicker bench accompanies roll-up natural wicker window-shades.
- Bedroom 2: Two full beds in green-and-white color scheme. Shelved common bedside table accompanied by lamps and wall art.
- Bedroom 3: One full bed in a “marine-life” setting with the reds and greens of coral. Matching wall art and table lamps complete the scene.
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds and one trundle bed – this bedroom has an orange-and-white color scheme, piscine pillows, and scenic wall art. Side tables and a bench complete the furnishing.
- Access to Cerro Gordo Beach w/bathrooms, snack bar, picnic tables
- Bedrooms are air-conditioned
- Linen and Towels provided.
- Cable Television and Wi-Fi Internet Access.
- Parking for two cars.
- Pets are allowed but only with Owner’s written permission.
Bathrooms x 2:
- One bathroom is en-suite.
- Huge sliding glass doors open up onto a large, enclosed patio overlooking the ocean which is just steps away!!
- Wood “trellis” couch and armchairs have deep, rich, white upholstery and complimentary yellow decorative throw cushions.
- Coffee table sits atop a corded rug; side tables plus sideboard complete the furnishing.
- Tropical style pot plants and matching cushions.
- 50” Wall-mounted flat-screen television
- A 4-Seater round dining table has upholstered chairs matching the living room couches.
- White tiles finish off the white flush cabinetry.
- Stove range
- Toaster oven
- Microwave oven
- Three cushioned bar stools are located next to a tile-topped room divider.
Patio x 1:
- The enclosed patio is huge – and runs the length of the Villa.
- Swing-up, large windows, surround the patio and, when opened (a) let in the wonderful sea-air breezes; and (b) overlook that stunning panorama of Cerro Gordo Beach!
- The patio is further cooled by ceiling fans.
- The relaxation area has white upholstered couches and matching armchairs with courtesy coffee table.
- A dining area has four chairs around a circular wooden table.
- The patio sports a grille and a hammock.
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- The beach has bathrooms, a snack bar and picnic tables.
- Off the beach are scenic walking paths and biking trails with amazing views
- A full range of water sports
- Championship Golf Courses
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
What a spectacular choice for your vacation – right here in Paradise!