4BR – Villa Hermosa at Embassy Suites
In Spanish, “Hermosa” means “beautiful” and “Villa Hermosa” lives up to its name. The Villa is located in one of the prime Embassy Suites Resort Private Communities. You’re just minutes from world-class golf courses, restaurants, shopping and only 30 minutes by car from the entertainment metropolis of San Juan. You are also not far from an exciting range of land and water activities and adventures. In the heart of a tropical garden paradise, “Villa Hermosa” is decorated with elegance and charm, and is the perfect home to vacation with family, friends, or in a group. The Villa, with its wide open living spaces, is a little piece of heaven, in one of the most sought-after vacation destinations, and it’s waiting for you – right here – on the dynamic, tropical island of Puerto Rico. This beautiful, ground-entry, three-story Vacation Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 10 guests in four bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom: En-suite: King Bed, 27” TV, A-C; Closet, Garden view balcony
- Bedroom 2: En-suite: Full Size Bed; 27” TV; A-C; Closet; Pool view balcony; Tub
- Bedroom 3: En-suite: Full Size Bed; 27” TV; A-C; Closet; Pool/Garden view balcony; Shower
- Bedroom 4: En-suite: 2 Full Size Beds; 27” TV; A-C; Closet; Crib; Children’s Toys; Tub.
- Beautiful, palm-tree landscaped community pool is located directly across from the Villa
- Bedrooms are all air-conditioned; with the rest of the Villa “Central Air”
- Linen and Towels provided
- Villa has Cable TV, Internet, and Wi-Fi
- Elevator for the use of the elderly or disabled
- Private Parking for two cars + available space for visitor parking
- Note that “Golf Course West” which is closest to the Villa, is presently closed – but other, world renown, golf courses, located right in Dorado, are all open!
- Smoking is not permitted in the villa.
- No pets allowed
Bathrooms x 4.5:
- Four are “en-suite” to the four bedrooms
- Two with tubs and two with showers
- Half bath on first floor
- Spacious, bright and airy, high-ceiling living space
- Stunning floor-to-ceiling wall-art plus eclectic sculptures adorn the room
- Couches with comfortable, deep-cushion upholstery
- Wooden coffee table with matching contemporary seating stools
- Ornamented side tables with a mix of table and standing lamps
- Space is adjacent to both the elevator and the staircase.
- Living room leads to a huge, open terrace with retractable, electric awning which affords cover from rain – or the sun if so desire
- Open space design puts the room directly adjacent to the vaulted living room
- Rectangular wood dining table seats six on white, leatherette dining room chairs
- The room is dominated by exotic wall art and a pewter chandelier
- Fully equipped kitchen (make a snack or cook a banquet)
- Kitchen looks out over the dining room and on to the vaulted living room
- Round-table, in-kitchen breakfast nook
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- White melamine cabinetry
- Large modern sink with contemporary fittings
- Microwave and wall-oven
- Flat-top stove
- Plenty of comfortable couch seating around a central coffee table
- Flat Screen TV mounted on the wall above a convenient sideboard
- Tall windows make for a bright room – with light controlled by pull-down shades
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Resort beach has spa, a snack bar, and two restaurants waling distance.
- Off the beach are scenic walking paths.
- A full range of water sports at the near by Dorado Beach Resort.
- Championship Golf Courses
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Book this Villa and you will be “beautifully” located – in Paradise!