5 BR – Villa Larisa at Dorado Beach Resort
Seldom will you find a home more beautifully designed and exquisitely appointed than “Villa Larisa”, a 5-bedroom Vacation Paradise nestled on the beautiful Dorado Beach Resort and Club Property – one of the world’s finest tourist beach destinations. In “Villa Larisa” you’ll find style and genuine class firmly positioned at the top end of the range we offer – perfect for those who also desire easy access to the beach, pools, water playground, dining, shopping and night life. Guest Club Membership at the Resort is also available (see below for details.) If you are looking for luxury in Paradise, you’ve found it!
This sumptuous, 2-story Villa offers:
Five bedrooms sleeping 10; and three and one half bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; large bathroom w/Jacuzzi & shower; 32” TV; Walk-in closet; White padded headboard and matching bench seat, complete the striking red and white color scheme. In the French window is a bright seating area with upholstered, rattan armchair and lounge chair. Split A-C unit and 2 ceiling fans. Opens to a large sunny patio with lounge chairs and dining area.
- Bedroom 2 en-suite: King Bed; 32” TV; Split unit A-C; This bedroom is similarly appointed to the Master Bedroom – while following black and white color scheme. Built-in closets and chest of drawers;
- Bedroom 3 en suite: This downstairs bedroom has a Queen Bed with an orange and white color scheme; mirrored dresser; shelved writing desk set with chair; built-in closets; Split-unit A-C and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds; Vaulted ceiling; Trane AC; Access thru the Master BR. Blue and white color scheme with tasteful art and accessories; Two richly upholstered armchairs share a coffee table, and a sideboard and bedside table are resplendent with décor and ornaments.
- Family room: Pull out Queen sofa bed available in the family room that includes flat screen TV media center; desk and additional seating area.
- Tasteful and stylish fixtures, fittings, and art throughout the Villa
- 4-Seater Golf Cart
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Close to Livingston Water Park
- Short ride to Spa Botánico
- Parking for two vehicles
- Linen and towels provided
- Laundry room with washer and drier
- Legendary, Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Golf Courses are on property.
- Puerto Rican adventures plus the shopping, museums, and nightlife of San Juan
- Look down from the curved staircase landing on this open-design, vaulted ceiling, large space, with inter-leading living, dining and kitchen areas!
- Two L-shaped white, deep-cushion couches adjacent to two summer green armchairs – all with contrasting throw cushions.
- Sideboard, courtesy tables and rattan coffee table
- Standing boom-reading lamps
- Leading off the dining area, this comfortable room has classic wood and fabric armchairs around a wooden courtesy table under a ceiling fan.
- Queen sofa bed and upholstered armchairs next to a chest-of-draws sideboard
- Flat-screen television on mahogany sideboard
- Window-lit desk and desk chair
- Reading lamps and wall art complete the room
- Seats 10 in a bright, room – sun-lit through three tall windows.
- Red & white retro-design, upholstered dining chairs, 4-seater, upholstered bench.
- Large, rectangular mahogany dining table on a beige carpet
- Matching sideboards, servers, and chest of draws – with lamps and ornaments.
Bathrooms x 3.5:
- Three ultra modern, stylish bathrooms – three en-suite plus a half bath near living room.
- Master bathroom: Shower and Jacuzzi; His & Her Vanity sinks; huge mirror; wooden cabinetry against Italian-tile finish.
- Redwood cabinetry afford multiple closets and draws
- Granite counter tops – one, with bar-sink, divides kitchen from living room
- Microwave, Blender, Toaster Oven
- Island flat-top stove plus conventional oven
- Double sink and Dish Washer
- Double-door refrigerator with Ice maker
- Flat screen, wall mounted television
- Breakfast nook with table and upholstered chairs seating 4.
Patios x 2 (with tropical garden views):
- Six outdoor seating area around a glass-top table
- 3-Lounge chair area with courtesy tables
- 2nd Patio – covered, rattan armchairs – overlooks enclosed, landscaped garden
Local Dorado Beach Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park and the “one-and-only” Dorado Beach
- Community Pool, Fitness area, Tennis Courts, Basketball & Playgrounds
- With “Club Membership”: access to discounted golf, Water Mill water park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Additional fees required for membership sponsorship and Club Membership.
- 11 Miles of walking and biking paths
Paradise Villas & Vacations services include (at additional costs):
- Personal chef services and pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs and highchairs
- Tennis Racquets
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Come and enjoy one of the world’s finest – in Paradise.