3 BR “Villa Solana”- Plantation Village
Your dream of a Caribbean Paradise is alive and well when you choose to stay in spectacular “Villa Solana”– located in the gated community of Plantation Village within the Rockefeller-designed Dorado Beach Resort Property – bathed in sunlight – the most precious gold to be found on earth! (Solana = “a sunny spot.) From stunning mountain views to lush-landscaped golf courses, this multi-acre resort offers everything a vacation-seeker might desire – including a fitness center, gourmet restaurants, a spa, a waterpark, access to a beach, and more! The Villa is fully air-conditioned, clean and well-maintained. It is ideally located to reach a wide range of the island’s activities and adventures and, regardless how you spend your days – when you arrive home, relax by or in your private pool and hot tub – enjoying the natural ambiance of your tropical surroundings. From its well-equipped and well-designed kitchen to its elegant living spaces, you’ll appreciate residing in an atmosphere of scent-laden ocean breezes. Oh – and those white-sand Dorado beaches….. Add the proximity of Dorado and San Juan – entertainment centers of gourmet dining, night-clubbing, casinos and shopping – and your dream IS alive and well! Go on – admit you’re a sucker for a tropical beach – book “Villa Solana” today! This 1-floor, apartment-style, luxury Villa offers:
Three bedrooms sleep 6; with 3.5 bathrooms.
- Master Bedroom en suite: King Bed with upholstered headboard; beige & brown tones; credenza style bedside tables & country/cottage bedside lamps; white melamine credenza; reading corner with two deep-cushion accent chairs under a standard reading lamp; large bathroom w/tub & shower; 60” Samsung TV; Walk-in closet, Central A-C;.
- Bedroom #2 en suite: Two Full Beds with upholstered headboards; one credenza-style bedside table & lamp; two small desks; walk-in closet; shower; Central A-C; .
- Bedroom #3 en suite: 1 Twin and 1 Full bunk-beds; Closet; Central A-C;
- Fully air-conditioned
- Tasteful mix of stylish furniture and accessories
- 4-Seater Golf Cart
- Cable TV, Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Parking for one vehicle
- Two legendary, Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Golf Courses on property
- Open-design, bright living space – adjacent to the dining/kitchen area
- Five, metal & leatherette armchairs face the kitchen service counter
- Two deep-cushion couches w/upholstered coffee table on a Tottori-Abstract carpet
- Long counter and work-desk wall unit with bench-seat and desk lamp
- Inset ceiling with recessed lighting
- 60” Flat Screen TV;
- Large, glass windows & doors lead to covered patio overlooking the private pool
Dining Area: Is adjacent to the kitchen
Bathrooms x 3.5:
- 3.5 modern, stylish bathrooms – three en-suite plus a guest half-bath
- Master bathroom: Tub plus glass-enclosed shower; other two – shower only.
- All showers have “rain shower” heads
- White, melamine surfaces and closet doors
- Decorative, surround backsplash
- Toaster Oven
- Flush stovetop and conventional oven
- Large, single-basin sink embedded in the service counter facing the living room
- Double-door refrigerator with Ice maker
- Dish Washer (Monogram)
Patio – Facing the private pool
- Outdoor chaise-lounges
- Bar-B-Cue Grille
- Large rectangular pool with spacious, inset hot-tub
- Surrounded by palm tree and fern, landscaped garden
- Kenmore Washer; Kenmore Dryer
- Linens, Towels and Beach Towels
Local Dorado Beach Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park
- Short ride to the Spa Botánico
- With “Club Membership”: access to discounted golf, Water Mill water park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center and the Tennis Center. Additional fees required for membership sponsorship and Club Membership.
- The “one-and-only” Dorado Beach – miles of white sandy beach.
- 11 Miles of walking and biking paths
- Great Puerto Rican adventures
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include (at additional costs):
- Personal chef services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Come and live your tropical dream – in Paradise!