2 BR – Villa Catalina at Lakeside Villas
Surrounded by palm-tree landscaped gardens, lakes, fountains and an irresistible pool, Villa Catalina is your family-friendly vacation destination nestled in the gated, beach-front community of Lakeside.
A few minutes walk from gorgeous, sandy beaches, Villa Catalina offers comfortable and bright bedrooms, and both indoor and outdoor living spaces. The views from Villa Catalina are postcard-worthy plus glorious sunsets in an area perfect for long romantic walks or kayaking, snorkeling, sailing and biking just a short stone’s-throw away. You’re situated next to the Hyatt Hacienda Del Mar Resort and only a few minutes drive from the Island’s exciting adventures and activities. This two-bedroom Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 6 guests in two bedrooms and three bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; Vaulted ceiling; chest of drawers with large mirror; bedside tables; dedicated A-C Unit;
- 2nd Bedroom en suite: 2 Full Beds; shared bedside table; dedicated A-C Unit;
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- A couple of minutes walk to the beach
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully air-conditioned
- Cable Television
- Towels and linen provided
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 Dedicated parking spaces
- (No Pets are allowed)
- Three bathrooms – two en-suite with tubs
- Modern fixtures and fittings plus wide wall-to-wall mirrors
- His and Her basins
- Fully equipped and stylish
- White flush cabinets surrounded by elegant deep wood edging
- Microwave and toaster oven
- Countertop flush range in a decorative tiled island
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- Breakfast nook overlooks landscaped gardens with a hint of ocean views, seats 4 on padded stools around a square, modern table.
Living Room (with tall, vaulted ceiling):
- Styled in tones of gray, navy, and white with orange accents and red-tiled floor
- Two sets of richly upholstered couches.
- Coffee table and side tables
- Large, flat-screen television atop a contemporarily-designed sideboard
- Separate, dedicated air-conditioning unit
- Large, double French doors lead out to the bright and sunny patio.
- Seats 6
- Rich mahogany, modern rectangular dining table
- Four cushioned, wood-backed chairs plus an upholstered bench
- On one side, the living room; on the other – an archway leads to the kitchen
- Stylish, and comfortably furnished
- Seating #1: Two upholstered couches on weather-resistant wicker bases around a glass-topped coffee table.
- Seating #2: Seating for four around a square, weather-resistant wicker, glass-topped dining or game table
- Large Grille/BBQ
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- A chic club house
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Located next to Dorado Beach and the Hacienda del Mar Resort
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Close to world-class golf courses
- Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
A family-friendly home-from-home – in Paradise!
Villa Catalina Testimonials:
Our stay was phenomenal. The pictures were exactly as described and there was a beach right beside us. The house was clean and the fact that it came with a laundry machine was great! The host was very attentive and whenever we needed anything they would immediately do whatever they could to assure that we had a lovely stay! Will definitely go back in the future!
–Rachel L, June 2017
Beautiful. Clean. Perfect. Nearby restaurants, grocery store, beaches. Highly highly recommend.
–WG from TEXAS, 2018