2 BR – Villa Daria at at Lakeside Villas
Surrounded by picture-perfect lakes, fountains and tropical gardens, “Villa Daria” is more than just a villa; it’s a beautifully styled vacation home which comes with hands-on Guest Service Services comparable to those of a 5-star hotel at less than half the price. Located in the heart of “Lakeside Villa’s” peaceful and secure gated community in the Dorado Beach area, with its chic clubhouse and great amenities, the Villa is ideal for memorable small-family holidays or, combined with other villas at Lakeside, just right as part of a group retreat. This two BR villa comes with an additional family room that can be used as a third bedroom for young kids.
Indulge in a peaceful swim in the sparkling pool right on your doorstep, or have a relaxing afternoon lazing in the sun on a white-sand beach just steps away. Staying at “Villa Daria” is like having the keys to an enchanted land in the tropical paradise of Puerto Rico where you are close to, or a short drive from, adventures, sports activities, sights, nightlife, fabulous restaurants, prime shopping and endless, entertaining people-watching. This ground-entry, single-story Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 6 guests in two en-suite bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms:
• Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed with a heavy, engraved wooden head- and baseboard; Bedside tables and lamps match the rich wooden finish of the bed . Lie in bed and watch your favorite shows on a large, flat-screen TV located in a style-matched Armoire which, together with a sizeable 3-mirror vanity, provides plenty of drawer space. Bedroom seating is enhanced by a comfortable La-Z-Boy. The room is tastefully accessorized and has central air-conditioning.
• Second Bedroom en suite: One Full Bed. Fashionable, white, chest of draws and bedside tables, all accessorized, give the room a very contemporary appearance. A matching upholstered bench-seat and armchair finish off the room’s styling. There is wall-mounted 37” flat-screen TV. Air-conditioned.
• Third Family / TV room: King Futon and large 60” flat screen TV and can be used as another BR.
• A few minutes walk to magnificent beaches
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Cable Television and Wi-Fi Internet access
• Washing machine and clothes dryer
• 2 Dedicated parking spaces
• Close to world-class golf courses
• Designed with contemporary, modern fixtures, accessories.
• His-and-hers basins in the en-suite Master Bathroom.
• Living room French Doors open onto a large, covered patio.
• All exterior windows and doors have pull-down shades to control the ambient light.
• Sumptuous couch and loveseat with plenty of scatter cushions on which to relax.
• Coffee table and armchair upholstered in a matching, art-deco floral pattern
• The room is filled with attractive ornaments, accessories and striking, collage-style wall art.
• Dedicated central air-conditioning.
• A large, accessorized wall unit houses the 60” flat-screen TV.
• Two deep-cushioned, white couches around a leaf-shaped, glass coffee table on a shag rug –together with a futon-style seat – plenty of seating for TV watching.
• A writing-desk and leatherette desk-chair – a bright workspace.
• Seats 6 on leatherette, steel-frame dining chairs
• Large, rectangular glass-top dining table
• A service sideboard
• Large window overlooks the gardens and water fountain.
• Fully equipped
• Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
• Flush-top induction stove on center, tiled island
• Blender, Coffeemaker, Waffle-iron
• Toaster, Conventional and Microwave Ovens
• White flush cabinetry
• A brightly lit “breakfast nook” seats 4 around a square, glass-top table
• High-top bar seating on three swivel, black-leather stools between the kitchen and the “nook”
• Overlook fountains and the community pool – just steps away through panoramic windows.
• Ground-floor, covered, spacious with adjustable shades. The patio is adjacent to the pool.
• Two seating areas:
o #1: Two rattan-based, cushioned couches around a matching upholstered coffee table.
o #2: Large, “tent-style”, hooded lounge-seat for the ultimate in relaxation and comfort.
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
• A chic club house
• 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
• 2 Tennis Courts
• Located next to Dorado Beach and the Hacienda del Mar Resort
• 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
• Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
• Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
• 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
• Personal chef and catering services
• Pre-visit grocery shopping
• Excursion advice and planning
• Daily housekeeping
• Porta cribs and high chairs
• Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Book today for a picture-perfect vacation – right here, in Paradise!