2BR – Villa Galtero – Dorado Beach Resort
Experience the peace and tranquility of 3-Bedroom “Villa Galtero” – located at “The Greens” in the Community of the Dorado Beach Resort. This charming Villa is just a short walk to the resort’s “West Beach” where the sunsets over the Atlantic Ocean are amazing! You can relax in idyllic surroundings or enjoy the many, close-by activities available. Fully air-conditioned, Villa Galtero is only a 35 minute drive from the capital, San Juan and you are also close to world-renown restaurants and golf courses. Villa Galtero has a large, breezy patio which, with its grille, is ideal for outdoor dining. One level, with ground entry, the Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 8 guests in two plus bedrooms with 2½ bathrooms :
- Master BR en-suite: King bed; Walk-In Closet; The drawer-vanity and the headboard are adorned with eye-catching, modern wall art. A large ceiling fan-light keeps the space breezy – while the triple, large bay-windows make this a bright, cheerful room
- 2nd family room en-suite bath: Queen bed; wicker/wood furniture finishing plus effective wall art give the room a unique atmosphere. Washer & dryer in closet; Attached bathroom shared with bedroom #3
- 3rd BR en-suite: Two full size beds; the attached bathroom is shared with bedroom #2; walk in closet; large wall unit with closets and drawers also holds a 32” TV.
- Palm tree landscaping leading to a stucco, inviting, front entrance.
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- A few minutes from the beach, tennis courts, and modern, community pool
- Central air-conditioning unit is in the living room; each bedroom has its own split unit.
- Cable Television with Wi-Fi Internet access
- Golf Cart in the garage
- A short, golf-cart ride to Spa Botánico and many select dining venues.
- Close to “Goodwinds Water Sports” and the “Ambassador of the Environment Program” for families
- Grille on the balcony
- Washing machine, clothes dryer, and Dish washer
- All necessary linen and towels
- Parking spaces
- Ask us about our pet policy
- The owner can sponsor (for additional fees) access to the exclusive Dorado Beach Club, which offers you the unique Watermill Waterpark, Fitness Center, Discounted Golf privileges, and entry to the Encanto Beach Club with Watersports activities nearby
- Two-and-a-half bathrooms two en-suite
Kitchen and Dining Area:
- Kitchen is adjacent to a six-seater dining area nestled in a bright bay-window cove
- Fully equipped
- Wood-finished cabinets and tiled countertops
- Flat-top cooking range embedded in a central island
- Double-door refrigerator
- Microwave Oven, Blender, toaster, coffee maker
- Rattan-based, white, deep-cushion couches and armchairs.
- Large, glass-topped coffee table atop red-tiled flooring.
- Impressive dual “pillar” entrance.
- Large entertainment center with wide-flat-screen TV and powerful “surround-sound” system.
- Stunning wall-art and ornamentation finish the room on all sides
- Central air
Dining Area (see also Kitchen above):
- Seats 6 around a large, glass-inlaid, rectangular table
- Upholstered, rattan
- Landscape garden view through panorama windows
- Large space, overlooking landscaped gardens
- Cushioned seating
- Huge, retractable awning for shade and comfort
- Dining seating for 4 around a wooden octagonal, wooden table.
- Pool located steps away from the Villa
- Tennis court
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Close to world-class golf courses
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Experience peace and tranquility in Paradise – “Villa Galtero”