2 BR – Villa Serendipity at Dorado Beach
Serendipity means “finding pleasant things which you did not expect!”. Well, “Villa Serendipity” is just that – a two, en-suite Bedroom, beachfront vacation home-from-home at Dorado Beach Resort which even the owner calls “Paradise”! Located inside the premises of the Ritz Carlton Reserve, the villa has stunning separate living, dining and entertainment areas with a huge patio affording a panoramic view of gardens and lake. This second level-entry Villa, with its unique Bose Sound Bar, Jacuzzi and breezy balcony offers:
Sleeps up to 6 guests in two bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom En-suite: Queen Bed on warm, tan-tiled flooring; window bench; super-comfortable armchair; a huge closet and, in the bathroom, a Jacuzzi!
- Second Bedroom: En-Suite: 2 Full Beds, Walk-in Closet; Antique writing desk with chair;
- There are also two fold-away cots available
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- Furnishing, fittings, and artwork are tasteful and stylish in all rooms and corridors
- Picturesque, modern pool located near the Villa
- A few minutes walk to the beautiful Dorado Beach
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Central air-conditioning
- Cable Television with Wi-Fi Internet access
- 4-Seater Golf Cart
- Golf cart ride away from the famous “Spa Botánico”
- Close to “Goodwinds Water Sports” and the “Ambassador of the Environment Program” for families
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Parking spaces for two cars
- The owner can sponsor (for additional fees) access to the exclusive Dorado Beach Club, which offers you the unique Watermill Waterpark, Fitness Center, Discounted Golf privileges, and entry to the Encanto Beach Club with Watersports activities nearby.
- No Pets…..
- Three bathrooms – two en suite to the bedrooms – all beautifully appointed
- Master bathroom has his & her sinks, a Jacuzzi, and a walk in shower
- Fully equipped with convenient layout
- Classic wood-finished cabinets
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- Microwave oven
- Island, flat stove-top
- Conventional Oven
- Blender, iron and board, coffee maker
- Kitchen has a Dining Nook which seats four on wood-and-rattan chairs, around a glass-top table – right next to panorama windows offering a lush garden view.
- Two comfy, large, deep-cushion couches with scatter cushions
- Arm chairs
- Flat-screen, Samsung television
- Bose Sound Bar
- Glass-top coffee table
- Windows overlooking lush gardens
- Ceiling fan (in addition to air-conditioning)
Dining Area: (Adjacent to the living room)
- Huge glass-topped, rectangular dining table
- Seats 8 on richly upholstered, carved, wooden, high-back dining chairs
- Bright and light – surrounded by large, picture-frame windows overlooking gardens and patio
- Overlooks landscaped gardens and partial view of lake
- Seating: 5-6 Outdoor furniture seats
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Pool located steps away from the Villa
- Tennis court
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Come and find Serendipity – in Paradise