2 BR – Villa Zorimari at Dorado Greens
The most desirable Villas in the heart of Puerto Rico are available from Paradise Villas & Vacations. “Villa Zorimari”, located in the Dorado Beach Resort Community, is one of them. The Villa is in a gorgeous setting, with sumptuously furnished and finished interiors, and overlooking landscaped gardens and lake. Plus, we offer our award-winning service to every one of our guests. You’re within a few minutes’ walk of white-sand beaches and just half-an-hour from exciting San Juan. This 2-Bedroom Vacation Paradise offers:
Sleeps up to 6 guests in two bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom En-suite: King Bed; Jacuzzi; 32” TV; small office; easy-chair, walk-in closet.
- Second Bedroom En-Suite: 1 Twin Trundle Beds (sleeps two) and one Double Bed; Ceiling Fan; Armchair; 55” TV
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- Furnishing and fittings are very stylish in all living spaces
- Artwork is exquisitely contemporary, and tastefully compliment all rooms and corridors
- Picturesque, modern pool located steps away from the Villa
- A few minutes walk to the beautiful Dorado Beaches
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully air-conditioned
- Cable TV with Wi-Fi Internet. (basic NETFLIX Service is included – movies have to be purchased)
- 4-Seater golf cart (A second golf cart is available for rent at additional cost)
- Just a short golf cart ride to Spa Botánico
- Close to “Goodwinds Water Sports” and the “Ambassador of the Environment Program” for families
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Towels and linens provided
- Parking spaces for two cars plus available visitor parking
- The owner can sponsor (for additional fees) access to the exclusive Dorado Beach Club, which offers you the unique Watermill Waterpark, Fitness Center, Discounted Golf privileges, and entry to the Encanto Beach Club with Watersports activities nearby
- Pets may be allowed but only with prior, written permission from the Owner
- Three bathrooms – two en suite to the bedrooms
- Master bathroom has a Jacuzzi and a walk-in shower; his & her basins, and large mirrors.
- Fully equipped with convenient layout and accented with contemporary wall art.
- Adjacent to 6-seater dining area
- Double sink
- Induction stove-top island acting a counter to four, rattan bar stools
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- Richly upholstered, deep-cushion couches in a “U” configuration ending in a love-seat
- Upscale sideboards, rattan coffee table, and other fittings (including Tiffany lamps and large mirrors) create a well-designed, and comfortable finish to this room
- The walls are adorned with powerful, trendy artwork
- Large Flat-Screen television with sound system
- Air conditioning is augmented by a ceiling fan
Dining Area #1: (Adjacent to the kitchen)
- Round, wooden dining table
- Seats 6 on rattan-seated, wooden-backed dining chairs
Dining Area #2: (Adjacent to the living room)
- Round Glass Table
- Seats 4 on upholstered rattan chairs
- Overlooks landscaped gardens
- At one end – a couch and two armchairs – all comfortably upholstered and located around a glass-topped table
- At the other end – two rattan-based, deep cushioned chaise-lounges – exuding comfort!
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Pool located steps away from the Villa
- Tennis court
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Close to world-class golf courses
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include: (at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs, cots and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Your desirable vacation destination – in Paradise!