2BR- Perla del Mar at West Beach Dorado
What you get:
A pearl is a unique gem, carefully protected within an exquisite shell. So too is beachfront “Villa Perla Del Mar” (Pearl of the Sea) a beautiful jewel of a Villa – protected and nestled within the luxury environment of Dorado Beach – a 2200 acre guarded, gated community. Included with this villa is full access to miles of pristine white sandy beaches, an internationally acclaimed SPA, water sports, and more!!
Close your eyes and imagine you’re in your living room; you take a few steps to your azure-blue, private infinity pool/spa and Jacuzzi; a few more steps across your manicured lawn take you straight onto a palm-tree strewn, white-sand beach. Now open your eyes – it’s not your imagination! It’s exactly what you have in “Villa Perla Del Mar”! Watch beautiful sunsets from this one-of-a-kind, fully furnished residence – with its ultra-attention to detail and high-end finishes.
Three spacious bedrooms, three full, en-suite bathrooms (two with outdoor showers), a wine room, a soundproof media room, a fully equipped kitchen. (A bonus room has a 50-inch TV, a sleeper sofa and can be used as an office, with a built-in desk.) Luxury is attention to detail, originality – a sense of beauty, and, above all, quality. The quality of “Villa Perla Del Mar” is immediately apparent in its sensual environment which sparkles and effervesces – calm beautiful and sublime.
Special Features To Note:
Added to this allure, is the Villa’s proximity to such amenities as a fitness center, a water park, world-class golf courses, tennis facilities, plus world-class, gourmet restaurants and bars. These amenities are subject to Club Membership application and approval for additional fees. Include Paradise Villas and Vacations’ 5-star, 24/7, concierge-style Guest Services and you are experiencing the ultimate in luxury! After a day’s activities, watch the sunset, enjoy your umbrella and drinks – and relax under ocean breezes, in your newfound treasure: “Villa Perla Del Mar”!
This single-story, over 4,800 Square Foot Villa offers:
Two bedrooms sleeping 4; with 2 bathrooms.
- Bedroom #2 en suite: 4-Poster Queen Bed; Ocean access and private patio with ocean views; relaxing couch-bench seat; soaking tub, outdoor-indoor rain-forest shower; large walk-in closet and a safe; coffee maker and mini-fridge. Central A-C plus ceiling fan.
- Bedroom #3 en suite: King bed with bedside tables and lamps; Sitting area with a couch; Cots can be delivered upon request. Central A-C plus ceiling fan.
- Centrally located to all amenities (2-minute walk to the beach and world-class dining, or take a 3 to 5-minute golf cart ride to additional dining options)
- Fully air-conditioned and all sliders have screens
- A lavish, tasteful mix of fashionable furniture and accessories
- 6-Seater and 4-Seater Golf Carts
- Weber Stainless Propane Grille
- All necessary linens and towels
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Cable TV, Internet, Sonos in all rooms and patio, and Wi-Fi access
- Car parking at “West Beach Parking”
- Proximity to two legendary, Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Golf Courses (Check on availability)
- Pets (dogs under 20 lbs.) are allowed with prior permission from the Owner
- Charter-flight company offering 8-seater Citation, may be available for additional fees.
- Open-space design incorporating living room, dining area, and kitchen; ample seating
- A huge, wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door leads to the furnished, covered patio – affording access to both the pool and the beach
- Long, deep-cushion couches and two matching armchairs around a large, coffee table; 6-seater round outdoor dining table and separate lounging/reading area
- Upholstered sleeper sofa facing large, flat-screen TV; soundproofed room; built-in desk
Wine Room (behind glass sliding doors – ask us about access and pricing):
- Bottle racks above a working countertop
- Wine refrigerator
- Washer and Dryer
- Utility sinks; cabinets
- Center island with flush, induction stovetop and serviced by six bar stools.
- Double-basin sink
- Conventional and microwave ovens
- Stacked double-door refrigerator/ice-maker; two separate refrigerated beverage drawers
- A range of small, kitchen appliances; coffee maker, etc.
- Miele Dish Washer
Bathrooms x 3:
- All modern, stylish, oversized bathrooms are styled to amaze! All en-suite
- Contemporary, freestanding, deep-soak bathtubs
- Double vanity his/her basins – some emerald-glass “vessel-style” for a modern, chic look
- The bathrooms are bathed in natural light from large, glass sliders
Main Patio: Runs the length of the Villa; overlooks the pool and the “steps-away” ocean. The view is breathtaking!
- Covered – with ceiling fans
- Five distinct areas: Swing chair; Alfresco dining or card table; Relaxing couch; 2 Chaise-Lounges w/courtesy table; two, large, cushioned armchairs with matching ottomans
- Weber Propane Grille with extra burner
- The 3rd bedroom has its own small patio – furnished with a restful, sectional sofa.
A stepping-stone pathway leads to the gorgeous, white-sand beach!
- A gorgeous, azure-blue pool, runs the length of the Villa with steps leading into the pool directly from the patio.
- Adjacent to the pool is the Hot-Tub/Jacuzzi with steps leading into it from the same patio
- Climb out of the pool and, within a few steps, you’re on the beach – resplendent with lounge chairs and umbrellas; beach attendants supplying towels, water, ice, drinks, etc.
Local Dorado Beach Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Playground
- Walk or golf cart ride to the world-renowned Spa Botánico
- Subject to availability, with “Club Membership”: access to discounted golf, Watermill Aquatic Park (Slides, bumper boats, lazy river, and more!); the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center, and the Tennis Center. Additional fees are required for membership sponsorship and Club Membership.
- The “one-and-only” Dorado Beach – miles of white sandy beach.
- 11 miles of walking and biking paths
- Goodwinds Watersports
- Ambassador of the Environment programs for families
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include (at additional costs):
- Personal chef services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs, high chairs, and cots
Villa Perla del Mar is the ultimate in luxury, views, and comfort. Enjoy it in Paradise!
Call 508-740-4690 today for additional details and to book.