2BR – Villa Brisas del Mar at Embassy Suites
“Brisas Del Mar” means “Sea Breezes” which waft from the sea through this beautiful Villa which overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and is located in a community known for its beauty, cleanliness, and security – the Embassy Suites Resort* in Puerto Rico. Enjoy access to the resort beach and restaurants, coming home to your spacious ocean view villa. This location is just a few short miles from San Juan with its activities and nightlife and offers the ideal location for nature and outdoor activities lovers. It’s an excellent base for visiting many fascinating places – from exploring the El Yunque Rain Forrest to zip lining or delving into wondrous caves of every description. Escape crowded San Juan hotels as you relax in this tropical seaside villa; then step out and stroll the beautiful, white, sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean which are only minutes away – the Embassy Beach on one side plus private access to a second beach shared with the Dorado del Mar Community. Spread on two levels, recently remodeled, fully air-conditioned, and equipped with wireless internet, cable TV, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher, Villa “Brisas Del Mar” boasts a welcoming, functional interior furnished with taste to ensure a comfortable stay. The vacation-destination town of Dorado is just minutes away with its wide selection of shops and restaurants – and Paradise Villas & Vacations can deliver a uniquely personal service from chefs, to cooked evening meals, as well as tour, adventure and activity planning! This two-story, ground entry, stand-alone luxury Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 6 guests in 2 bedrooms w/2 bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom: En-suite; King Bed; Plenty of closet space; Large, flat-screen TV; A-C plus ceiling fan; Lie in your bed, look through wall-to-wall windows, and enjoy the view of palm trees leading to the ocean shoreline – right on your doorstep!
- Second Bedroom: Queen Bed; Twin Bunk Beds; Plenty of closet space; A-C plus ceiling fan.
- The living room has a pullout sofa-bed for additional sleeping space.
- The owners states: “Have been coming here since childhood and holds lots of family memories. Wonderful views, access to the ocean and excellent nightlife makes this a great place!”
- Palm tree landscaping leads to the walking-distance shoreline and beach access.
- Close-by, a community Fitness Center and charming pool – including a small kiddy pool.
- A secure, gated community with Gate-Beeper.
- Fully air-conditioned (living room and each bedroom)
- Cable Television and Wi-Fi Internet access.
- Parking space for one vehicle with additional parking available on the Boulevard.
- Pets are allowed but have to have written permission from the Owner.
- 2 bathrooms – both recently remodeled.
- His-and-her basins
- Flush white cabinetry
- Countertops are white quartz with a waterfall edge
- Counter with three wooden bar stools
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- Dishwasher is integrated into the white cabinetry
- Microwave Oven
- Flush-top stove range
- Deep-cushion, upholstered couch with eclectic mix of throw cushions.
- Open-space design with kitchen and dining area to one side, while on the other, leading out to a sun drenched, furnished patio.
- Coffee table
- 50” Flat-screen television
- A-C and Ceiling Fan
- Panoramic ocean view
- Round, glass-top dining table seating four on upholstered, wooden chairs.
- Small seating nook with small round table and two outdoor armchairs.
- Rattan-based couch and two armchair rockers – all upholstered.
- Large Bar-B-Cue
- Ceiling fan
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Gorgeous community pool
- Close to the Embassy Hotel and Costa Dorada
- Close to Embassy Beach on one side plus, on the other, private access to a second beach shared with the Dorado del Mar Community.
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Close to world-class golf courses.
- Although located in the Embassy Suites Community, Villa guests only share access to the Embassy Beach but not to any of the Resort’s Facilities and Amenities which are available to Hotel Guests only.
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Come and enjoy tropical breezes, in your private Villa, right here – in Paradise!
Villa Brisas Del Mar Testimonials:
This was a great place for our family. Lots of space for the kids to run around with the playground, pool, and beach right there. The villa space was clean and well kept. We had a great stay and would recommend this for other families
-Melissa, Wauwautosa, WI- Villa Brisas del Mar, February 2020
“Always very attentive to our needs, the house with the best details, comfortable, practical and beautiful at the same time, I would certainly stay here again, it is very quiet, safe and perfect for children”
-Yunuen, Villa Brisas Del Mar — October 2019