3 BR – Villa Daria at Lakeside Villas
“¡Daria todo pore star ahí!” The Villa’s name says it: “I’d give my all just to be there!” This vacation home gem is nestled in a community surrounded by picture-perfect lakes, fountains, and tropical gardens. “Villa Daria” is a beautifully styled vacation home that comes with hands-on Guest Service Services comparable to those of a 5-star hotel at less than half the price. Located in the heart of “Lakeside Villa’s” peaceful and secure gated community in the Dorado Beach area, with its chic clubhouse and great amenities, the Villa is ideal for memorable small-family holidays or, combined with other villas at Lakeside, just right as part of a group retreat. Indulge in a peaceful swim in the sparkling pool which is so close to the villa, it can almost be called your own – it’s on your doorstep! Or have a relaxing afternoon lazing in the sun on a white-sand beach just steps away. Staying at “Villa Daria” is like having the keys to an enchanted land in the tropical paradise of Puerto Rico where you are close to, or a short drive from, adventures, sports activities, sights, nightlife, fabulous restaurants, prime shopping, and endless, entertaining people-watching. This ground-entry, single-story Villa offers
Sleeps up to 7 guests in 3 bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed with king-size, upholstered end-of-bed bench w/storage; Bedside credenza-style nightstands with lamps; a desk and chair; Walk-in Closet; Bathroom has a shower and a bidet; The room has central air-conditioning.
- Second Bedroom en suite: Twin + Full Bunk Bed; Bathroom has Tub and Shower; A deep-cushioned armchair is strategically placed next to the bright light from a large window; Window shades help control the lighting in the room; There are wall-mounted 30” flat-screen TV above a 6-drawer credenza adjacent to a large cheval mirror; Air-conditioned.
- Third Bedroom: Queen bed with end-of-bed bench seat; Bathroom has a shower; Bedside tables and lamps; Inverter Medea A-C Unit
- The Villa is equipped with a GENERATOR and a WATER Cistern
- A few minutes walk to magnificent beaches
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable Television and Wi-Fi Internet access
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 Dedicated parking spaces
- Close to world-class golf courses
- Designed with contemporary, modern fixtures
- His-and-hers basins in the en-suite Master Bathroom together with a wall-size vanity mirror
- Living room French Doors open onto a large, covered patio.
- All exterior windows and doors have pull-down shades to control the ambient light.
- Sumptuous couch and loveseat with plenty of scatter cushions on which to relax.
- Matching, upholstered coffee table.
- An extra-large, flat-screen TV mounted over a wall unit/credenza.
- Dedicated central air-conditioning.
- Seats 6 on modern, Giantex, shell-moulded dining chairs.
- Large, rectangular wooden dining table under a multi-light spoke ceiling fixture.
- A large window overlooks the gardens and water fountain.
- Fully equipped
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- Flush-top induction stove on center, tiled island serviced by two high-top bar stools
- Blender, Coffeemaker, Waffle-iron
- Toaster, Conventional, and Microwave Ovens
- White flush cabinetry
- A brightly lit “breakfast nook” seats 4 around a glass-top table
- Overlooks fountains and the community pool – just steps away – through panoramic windows.
- Spacious, ground-floor, covered, patio with adjustable shades. The patio is adjacent to the pool.
- Three seating areas:
- #1: Two rattan-based, cushioned couches around a matching upholstered coffee table.
- #2: Large, Sedona Daybed-Style Chaise for the ultimate in relaxation and comfort.
- #3: A Chaise-Lounge corner.
- Ceiling fans circulate the cool, sea-breezes.
- Slasto pathway leads directly to the swimming pool – so close, you’ll feel it’s part of your garden
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- A chic clubhouse with a gym
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Located next to Dorado Beach and the Hacienda del Mar Resort
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such as the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details.
Book today and give yourself over to a picture-perfect vacation – right here, in Paradise!