3 BR – Villa De Palma at Lakeside Villas
A luxurious Mediterranean-style Beach vacation home in the heart of Lakeside Villa’s peaceful and secure gated community. The villa, nestled in magnificent gardens surrounded by beautiful water fountains and lakes, can be described in one word: Paradise. The ground-entry, two-story Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 10 guests in three bedrooms plus extra sleep area:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King bed, Cable TV, large balcony overlooks lake; Couches; Armoire.
- Second Bedroom en suite: Double bed and two twin beds; Vanity, Cabinets
- Third Bedroom en suite: Double bed and one twin bed; large Faux-painted closet
- Sitting area next to living room, can be used as a fourth sleeping area
- Available extra beds: One futon, one sleep-sofa, and two twins
- Over 3,200 square feet of comfortable living space
- Many doors and window are natural wood framed creating a rich environment
- Three full bathrooms all en-suite plus an extra half-bathroom
- A couple of minutes walk to two magnificent beaches
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 5-Zone air-conditioning
- Cable Television and Wi-Fi Internet access
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 Dedicated parking spaces
- Close to world-class golf courses
- Living room French Doors open onto large patio with views of lake, pool, and gardens
- Colorful fabric window valences
- Sumptuous couches and armchairs – richly upholstered in complimentary tones
- Tastefully chosen living room accessories, ornaments, and wall-art
- Furniture has lion-foot legs lending an air of quality and style
- Sideboard cabinet with plenty of draws
- Desk/Table and chair
- Spacious coffee table
- Large Flat-screen TV
- Seats 8-10
- Large, decorative glass-top table
- Contemporary chairs with deep cushion seats
Extra Seating Area (adjacent in open plan to kitchen and living room):
- Two large couches
- Can be used as a fourth sleeping area
- Fully equipped
- 3-stool bar seating
- New Refrigerator
- New Flush-top stove
- New Microwave and Oven
- Toaster Oven
- White flush cabinetry
- Patio is fully furnished with modern, upholstered furniture
- Comfy, hanging swing chair
- Bar-B-Q Grille
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- A chic club house
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Located next to Dorado Beach and the Hacienda del Mar Resort
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Oh yes! This is indeed Paradise!
Villa De Palma Testimonials:
Our stay at the Lakeside Villas was wonderful. The villa is simply stunning and beautiful. We stayed there for a week with family and we couldn’t be happier. My only regret is that we had to leave. The villa is spacious with amazing high ceilings which give it a majestic look. The pool is literally outside your patio door and it was fantastic. The villa has everything you can possibly need from pots and pans in the kitchen to beach chairs. Whenever we had a question about anything Alex was there to help us. The villa is ideal for family getaways. It is extremely comfortable. The villa is situated close to everything from beaches to restaurants. You cannot go wrong with this property and I can’t wait to go back. Thank you Alma!!!!
–Gloria, New Jersey, June 2019
Thank you for allowing us to stay in this beautiful house in paradise. It was a perfect week and the villa could not have been more perfect for us. It was so warm and inviting and beds so comfortable. So clean, so beautifully decorated, and has everything we could have wanted to make our vacation perfect. The linens and towels top notch! And the beach chairs and umbrellas were perfect! Kitchen has all we could have needed for all the great dinners on the patio. We really had such a memorable week. This was our 1st vacation in 11 years! We are hoping to come back again next year! Talking about the plans already! I think that’s everything. Thank you for everything. We were very impressed, especially with how responsive you were to all of our needs.
–Mary, Hudson, New Hampshire, May 2019
Thank you so much for lending us your beautiful home again last week. We had an amazing time!
At the villa we cooked fish, watched Game of Thrones, and laughed ourselves silly playing some godawful tennis. Among our many adventures I count 6 ocean beaches, 2 La Parguera snorkeling adventures (reef + bio bay, which was astonishing), and 4 river swimming holes, each more spectacular than the last. And the food was fabulous! Roxanne speaks Spanish, which enabled more culinary adventures than when I traveled alone. Highlights were the sampler platter at Deaverdura in OSJ, a lechonera in Guavate, and many roadside food stands. Thank you again, this trip created memories for a lifetime.
–Mike and Roxanne, Massachusetts, 2019
The spacious Villa de Palma provided us with a peaceful respite from the hustle and the bustle away from the larger metropolitan areas, yet it was close enough to shopping malls and other beach resorts in the Dorado area. The serenity of the complex was therapeutic to us. Every morning, we woke up to the chirping of song birds. We played many rounds of dominoes at the patio table, while enjoying outdoors BBQ dinners. The many rounds of Table Tennis at the Rec Center, just a few steps away, finally improved my game. Alex was awesome, just a phone call or text message away. Thank you, Lizzie for offering your concierge services, but we were familiar with the island and its entertainment.
–Elsa from California – Spring 2017
Three weeks in paradise doesn’t say enough
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The property was exactly as described as on the website, beautiful and fit for a king. Everything you needed was there and if not all you had to do was call Alex and he would provide. The unit was spotless inside and the grounds were beautifully maintained. We planned this trip two years in advance to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and once the time came the three weeks flew by. All our guests were taken back by Villa and the grounds. They still can’t stop talking about the wonderful time they had here and exploring Puerto Rico. We also had a chance to meet Alma and she invited us to be her Guest at an after party at the Ritz Carlton. Another great memory! This is a place I would recommend for family and friends who want to get away from it all and explore on their own. We visited the Camuy Caves, Arecibo Telescope, Dorado Beach and Old San Juan a must. There is plenty to do and see for everyone. We will be back.
–SM from California, June 2017