3 BR – Villa Gardenia at Lakeside Villas
Pamper yourselves in this ocean view villa. Book your next vacation to this sanctuary of contemporary design featuring a spacious living room, patio overlooking the ocean surrounded by lush, palm-tree gardens, lakes, and fountains. From its bright and sunny interior to its relaxing terrace, this Villa is a short one-minute walk from Dorado’s world-renown beaches. Situated next to the Hyatt Hacienda Del Mar Resort you are only a few minutes drive from the Island’s exciting adventures and activities. This ground-entry, single-floor Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 9 guests in three bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; Walk-in closet
- Second Bedroom en suite: Two 4-poster Full and Twin beds
- Third Bedroom with full bathroom across the hall: Full bed and full futon
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- OCEAN VIEWS
- Open-plan, comfortable living space with extra TV sitting area with futon.
- Tasteful artwork throughout
- A couple of minutes walk to the beach
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 5-Zone air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Cable Television
- Plenty of towels and bedding
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 Dedicated parking spaces
- Smoking is permitted only on the patio
- Three full bathrooms – two en-suite;
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Ocean view
- 2 Wicker High-Chairs
- Breakfast nook, with white wrought-iron furniture, seats 4
- Fully equipped and stylish kitchen
- Pots and Pans
- Countertop flush range
- All modern appliances
- Cottage doors open onto large patio
- Furnished with a mix of upholstered couches and rich wicker tables and chairs.
- Bench-pew seat
- Cable Television and DVD
- Seats 8
- Mahogany furniture
- Display Cabinet
- The luxurious outdoor furniture echoes that of the expansive living room
- Stylish, comfortable Hammock
- Ocean Views
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- A chic club house
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Located next to Dorado Beach and the Hacienda del Mar Resort
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Casino located at nearby Embassy Suites
- Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
- Close to world-class golf courses
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Go ahead – pamper yourself!
Lakeside Villas Site Plan » View
Villa Gardenia Teatimonials:
Perfect villa to relax and have a blast!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
It’s my second time choosing to stay at Villa Gardenia! I love this beautiful, extra spacious, comfortable house steps from the most amazing beach spot in Dorado. The beach is almost completely private! This villa is immaculately clean and beautifully decorated. It’s the perfect place to relax, entertain and play at the beach! You won’t need to bring anything. My boys had a blast running the ways on the boogie boards, playing in the gorgeous sand and loving every minute of it. I love to sit in the terrace outside with a good book while the boys enjoyed the facilities inside this safe, quiet and friendly community of villas. The location works out great too as Dorado has many nice restaurants, supermarkets and stores to visit. Plus the easy access to San Juan makes it perfect for me to visit relatives and have them come visit us. I cannot say enough what an amazing spot this.
– Marieli S. from TX, June, 2017
I do not know how to begin to describe my experience with Alma. When I contacted her about a rental – I had been having a difficult time. But, even though we did not know one another, Alma was very sensitive to our situation and took care of things very quickly. Within a few hours Alma found us an excellent place – Villa Gardenia – which turned out to be a home-from-home for our family. It’s located in a real paradise – including ocean views and access to a private beach. The villa is full of books and, among other things, my family and I were able to enjoy a lot of reading. Security is excellent, and their personnel were very kind. Our stay in the villa coincided with the passage of a hurricane which hit the island. Alma sent employees to secure the property and to make sure we felt safe. Finally, throughout our stay, Alex was always cheerfully ready, willing and able to help with anything that was necessary. What else could I add to this review? I know there’s more but let me finish by saying I plan on returning with my family to once again enjoy this WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE.
– GCG, September 2017