3 BR – Villa Iris at Lakeside Villas
“Iris” means “Rainbow” in Greek and there’s a pot of gold at the end of THIS rainbow – called “Villa Iris” – a vacation home located in the heart of Lakeside Villa’s peaceful and secure gated community in Dorado – surrounded by tropical gardens, lakes, and water fountains. “Villa Iris” offers ocean views from ground floor patio and second floor balcony. You’re just steps from the beach and pools and only a short drive from Puerto Rico’s adventures, sports activities, sights, and nightlife. This ground-entry, two-story Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 8-10 guests in three en-suite bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King bed with engraved wooden frame; Pullout full bed, 32” TV, Bedside tables & lamps; deep-cushioned couch & armchair afford comfortable bedroom seating; Large balcony overlooks the gardens;
- Second Bedroom en suite: Two full beds with central bedside table and lamp. Wooden headboards beneath refined wall art.
- Third Bedroom en suite: Can also be used as another TV Room with ceiling fan; a full size pullout bed; 32” TV; fold-away TV tables and a rattan-wrapped pouf-cushion. Two, richly upholstered couches afford ample seating for rest, relaxation and/or TV watching!
- Over 3,200 square feet of comfortable living space
- Three full bathrooms all en-suite plus an extra half-bathroom
- A couple of minutes walk to two magnificent beaches
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully air-conditioned
- Cable Television and Wi-Fi Internet access
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 Dedicated parking spaces
- Close to world-class golf courses
- Designed with contemporary, modern & stylish fixtures, accessories, and an eclectic mix of tiling
- Large mirrors in all bathrooms
- His-and-hers basins
- Living room French Doors open onto large, covered patio
- Sumptuous couches and armchairs – richly upholstered in complimentary tones form a “U” shape with plenty of seating
- Tastefully chosen living room accessories, ornaments, and wall-art
- A round, rattan coffee table is complemented by a cushioned, rattan armchair
- Sideboard cabinet sits below the large 46” flat-screen TV.
Dining Area:Seats 8 on cushioned, wood-and-rattan backed chairs
- Large, rectangular wooden dining table
- Adjacent to the kitchen for easy service
- Large window overlook the tropical gardens, and a ceiling fan adds to the cool breeze
- Fully equipped
- 2-stool bar seating
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- Flush-top induction stove on center, tiled island
- Blender, Coffeemaker, and Toaster Oven
- Microwave Oven
- White flush cabinetry
- Upstairs Balcony: Accessed from the master bedroom, the upstairs balcony seats four around a circular glass table; in addition, there are matching couch and armchairs for extra seating to enjoy the partial ocean views.
- Main Ground Floor Patio is adjacent to a grassy verge with chaise-lounges and from which you have a view of the ocean. The patio is covered and very large.
It has two main seating areas:
- #1: Dining: Four rattan, cushioned chairs around a stylish, glass dining table
- #2: Seating: Upholstered couch and two matching armchairs around a glass coffee table
- Ceiling fans
- Large Bar-B-Q Grille
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- A chic club house
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Located next to Dorado Beach and the Hacienda del Mar Resort
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Oh yes! This is your “pot-of-gold” right here in Paradise!