3 BR – Villa Iris at Lakeside Villas
“Iris” means “Rainbow” in Greek and there’s a pot of gold at the end of THIS rainbow – called “Villa Iris” – a vacation home located in the heart of Lakeside Villa’s peaceful and secure gated community in Dorado – surrounded by tropical gardens, lakes, and water fountains. “Villa Iris” offers ocean views from ground floor patio and second floor balcony. You’re just steps from the beach and pools and only a short drive from Puerto Rico’s adventures, sports activities, sights, and nightlife. This ground-entry, two-story Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 8-10 guests in three en-suite bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King bed with engraved wooden frame; Pullout full bed, 32” TV, Bedside tables & lamps; deep-cushioned couch & armchair afford comfortable bedroom seating; Large balcony overlooks the gardens;
- Second Bedroom en suite: Two full beds with central bedside table and lamp. Wooden headboards beneath refined wall art.
- Third Bedroom en suite: Can also be used as another TV Room with ceiling fan; a full size pullout bed; 32” TV; fold-away TV tables and a rattan-wrapped pouf-cushion. Two, richly upholstered couches afford ample seating for rest, relaxation and/or TV watching!
- Over 3,200 square feet of comfortable living space
- Three full bathrooms all en-suite plus an extra half-bathroom
- A couple of minutes walk to two magnificent beaches
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully air-conditioned
- Cable Television and Wi-Fi Internet access
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 Dedicated parking spaces
- Close to world-class golf courses
- Designed with contemporary, modern & stylish fixtures, accessories, and an eclectic mix of tiling
- Large mirrors in all bathrooms
- His-and-hers basins
- Living room French Doors open onto large, covered patio
- Sumptuous couches and armchairs – richly upholstered in complimentary tones form a “U” shape with plenty of seating
- Tastefully chosen living room accessories, ornaments, and wall-art
- A round, rattan coffee table is complemented by a cushioned, rattan armchair
- Sideboard cabinet sits below the large 46” flat-screen TV.
Dining Area:Seats 8 on cushioned, wood-and-rattan backed chairs
- Large, rectangular wooden dining table
- Adjacent to the kitchen for easy service
- Large window overlook the tropical gardens, and a ceiling fan adds to the cool breeze
- Fully equipped
- 2-stool bar seating
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- Flush-top induction stove on center, tiled island
- Blender, Coffeemaker, and Toaster Oven
- Microwave Oven
- White flush cabinetry
- Upstairs Balcony: Accessed from the master bedroom, the upstairs balcony seats four around a circular glass table; in addition, there are matching couch and armchairs for extra seating to enjoy the partial ocean views.
- Main Ground Floor Patio is adjacent to a grassy verge with chaise-lounges and from which you have a view of the ocean. The patio is covered and very large.
It has two main seating areas:
- #1: Dining: Four rattan, cushioned chairs around a stylish, glass dining table
- #2: Seating: Upholstered couch and two matching armchairs around a glass coffee table
- Ceiling fans
- Large Bar-B-Q Grille
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- A chic club house
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- Located next to Dorado Beach
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Oh yes! This is your “pot-of-gold” right here in Paradise!
Villa Iris Testimonials:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Villa is very thing that is described… It is spacious and very clean. Very close to the beach only steps away. It was a short drive into Dorado Beach where these are great restaurants and grocery stores to get food for your stay. We enjoyed the back patio and the balcony off the master bedroom. It was nice sitting there in the morning and in the evening after our adventures discovering Puerto Rico. The villa had everything we need for our stay from candles to burn to on the porch at night to cork crew to open our wine. We would stay there again when we come to Dorado Beach in the future.
–Glen, Bear, DE, January 2020
Beautiful, comfortable house in a quiet, secure neighborhood. Plenty of amenities. It was well stocked and had everything we needed plus more. Thank you Alma.
–Evelyn, May 2019
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Our family had a wonderful time at this Villa. It was beautiful inside(clean) and AC worked great. We felt like we had the beach to ourselves and everyone was super friendly. Lucky enough to have beach stuff in the villa for our kiddo as well. Also we forgot our hats so having that there was just such a nice touch. Thank you for a memorable vacation.
–Lizz, Golden, CO, 2019
Beautiful Villa in a Private Tropical Paradise
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This was our third visit to Puerto Rico and our first to Lakeside Villas in Dorado. We absolutely loved everything about Villa Iris, including the beautiful artwork. Alma was very easy to work with and if we had questions or needed anything she immediately replied. The villa was very comfortable and had everything we needed for our 10 day stay. It had one of the best views of our incredible private beach. Dorado was a great location and we could get to most anywhere we wanted to go within 30 minutes. El Ojo del Buey Park was a hidden gem just down the road to the east. We went to Arecibo, which was about 30 minutes west, and visited Cueva Ventana (Window Cave), Chorros del Rio Hondo (a beautiful waterfall), and the Arecibo lighthouse, which had the most incredible views and bluest water. We ate at Arreciff 681 in Arecibo, which is a very cool beach bar with incredible food. The Bacardi Distillery is also worth a visit, along with a ferry ride to Old San Juan. There were so many great places to eat in Old San Juan, but two favorites were Ostra Cosa and La Garita. The adrenaline junkies went ziplining at Toro Verde Nature Adventure Park. We hiked El Yunque twice and it was just as spectacular as we remember. There was only one trail that was closed but everything else was open all the way to the top. Puerto Rico is back baby!!
–Heather from Michigan, 2019