3 BR – Villa Nurlan at Lakeside Villas
This Villa is an exclusive enclave with well-appointed and spacious accommodations. You’re surrounded by lush, palm-tree gardens, azure lakes, and fountains – all visible through “surround” vista windows or a comfortable hammock on the L shaped balcony to enjoy spectacular water and sunset views. It’s the sought-after vacation destination of Lakeside near the resort town of Dorado Beach, in tropical Puerto Rico a short distance from three world-class golf courses. Situated next to the Hyatt Hacienda Del Mar Resort you are only a few minutes drive from the Island’s exciting adventures and activities. This second level Villa offers:
Sleeps up 6-8 guests:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; Walk in closet; Large Flat Screen TV; Vanity;
- Second Bedroom en-suite: Queen Bed plus futon
- Family room works as a third bedroom with TV with full bath across the hall: Couch plus full size futon.
- Extra beds: Air mattress available
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- Second level entry for spectacular lake and pool views from balcony
- Pet-friendly up to 35 lbs. (certain restrictions apply – ask for information)
- A couple of minutes walk to the beach
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 5-Zone air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Cable Television
- Plenty of towels and bedding
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 Dedicated parking spaces
- Three full bathrooms – two en-suite – bright and well-appointed;
- Fully equipped
- Two high-back stool seating
- Breakfast nook seats 4 with panoramic windows overlooking the lake
- Wooden slatted window shades
- Pots and Pans
- Countertop flush range
Courtesy Side Room:
- Round Glass Table
- Armchair seating
- Large white and glass display cabinet
- French doors open onto patio
- Tasteful artwork and fixtures
- Piano for experienced hands only!
- White textured fabric on very contemporary couches and settee chairs
- Cable Television and DVD located in the family room/ third BR that opens into living room
- 60” 3D LED Flat-screen Television in the adjacent third BR/ Family room with sliding doors.
- Seats 6
- Chic, black-top dining furniture
- High-back matching chairs
- Flat screen TV
- Comfortable couch and Futon full size
- Stylish patio furnishing around a glass patio table.
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- A chic club house
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Located next to Dorado Beach and the Hacienda del Mar Resort
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such as the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Casino located at nearby Embassy Suites
- Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Oh yes! It’s exclusive – and it can be yours today!
Great location, just steps from the beach. Our boys aged 9 and 12 loved the freedom to go play table tennis, and tennis on their own. Villa Nurlan was enormous, with a wonderful balcony with table/chairs/hammock and great views. Being close to the Ritz Resort/water park was the hi-lite for kids and adults alike (availabe for fee) We drove to ferry and took the ferry to Old San Juan, explored El Yunque (swim at waterfall was great). Overall a wonderful, relaxing vacation.
–Paul, NY, April 2014