3 BR – Villa Nurlan at Lakeside Villas
This Villa is an exclusive enclave with well-appointed and spacious accommodations. You’re surrounded by lush, palm-tree gardens, azure lakes, and fountains – all visible through “surround” vista windows or a comfortable hammock on the L shaped balcony to enjoy spectacular water and sunset views. It’s the sought-after vacation destination of Lakeside near the resort town of Dorado Beach, in tropical Puerto Rico a short distance from three world-class golf courses. Situated next to Dorado Beach you are only a few minutes drive from the Island’s exciting adventures and activities. This second level Villa offers:
Sleeps up 6-8 guests:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; Walk in closet; Large Flat Screen TV; Vanity;
- Second Bedroom en-suite: Queen Bed plus futon
- Family room works as a third bedroom with TV with full bath across the hall: Couch plus full size futon.
- Extra beds: Air mattress available
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- Second level entry for spectacular lake and pool views from balcony
- Pet-friendly up to 35 lbs. (certain restrictions apply – ask for information)
- A couple of minutes walk to the beach
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 5-Zone air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Cable Television
- Plenty of towels and bedding
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 Dedicated parking spaces
- Three full bathrooms – two en-suite – bright and well-appointed;
- Fully equipped
- Two high-back stool seating
- Breakfast nook seats 4 with panoramic windows overlooking the lake
- Wooden slatted window shades
- Pots and Pans
- Countertop flush range
Courtesy Side Room:
- Round Glass Table
- Armchair seating
- Large white and glass display cabinet
- French doors open onto patio
- Tasteful artwork and fixtures
- Piano for experienced hands only!
- White textured fabric on very contemporary couches and settee chairs
- Cable Television and DVD located in the family room/ third BR that opens into living room
- 60” 3D LED Flat-screen Television in the adjacent third BR/ Family room with sliding doors.
- Seats 6
- Chic, black-top dining furniture
- High-back matching chairs
- Flat screen TV
- Comfortable couch and Futon full size
- Stylish patio furnishing around a glass patio table.
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- A chic club house
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- Located next to Dorado Beach
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such as the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Casino located at nearby Embassy Suites
- Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Oh yes! It’s exclusive – and it can be yours today!
Wonderful place with great access to both the pool and beach. Lots of room for o it whole family both inside and outside! Super responsive and helpful with everything we needed and more!
–Renee, White Lake, MI, January 2020
Great location, just steps from the beach. Our boys aged 9 and 12 loved the freedom to go play table tennis, and tennis on their own. Villa Nurlan was enormous, with a wonderful balcony with table/chairs/hammock and great views. Being close to the Ritz Resort/water park was the hi-lite for kids and adults alike (availabe for fee) We drove to ferry and took the ferry to Old San Juan, explored El Yunque (swim at waterfall was great). Overall a wonderful, relaxing vacation.
–Paul, NY, April 2014