3BR – Villa Bella Vista at Dorado Beach Greens
Villa “Bella Vista” is casually elegant – with all rooms uniquely appointed with exquisite artwork and furnishings. You’ll feel like your ARE in Paradise! Experience the harmony and serenity of this 3-Bedroom Villa – located at “The Greens” in the Community of the Dorado Beach Resort. This appealing Villa is just a short walk to the resort’s “West Beach” where the sunsets over the Atlantic Ocean are incredible to behold! You can relax in peaceful surroundings or enjoy the many, close-by activities available. Fully air-conditioned, Villa “Bella Vista” is only a 35 minute drive from bustling San Juan – and you are also close to world-renown restaurants and golf courses. Villa “Bella Vista” has a large patio overlooking gardens and lakes – which, with its grille, is ideal for outdoor dining. Two story, with ground entry, this Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 8-10 guests in three bedrooms with 4 bathrooms :
- Master BR en-suite: King bed; Walk-In Closet; Large mirror above the headboard; bedside tables with table lamps; comfy chaise-lounge-style armchair; upholstered window seat below the panoramic bay-window; Large Armoire houses a 32” TV; sideboard table; Central A-C; 32” TV;
- 2nd BR en-suite: Two queen beds; wall-to-wall mirror; Central A-C; 27” TV.
- 3rd BR (located up a short flight of stairs): King bed + cot-styled twin bed; Chest of draws; Bedside tables and armchair; Huge wall-to-wall windows with pull-down shades; Walk-in closet; Central A-C; 32” TV in a bed-facing armoire.
- Palm tree landscaping leading to a stucco, inviting, front entrance.
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
- 2 minutes from the beach, tennis courts, and modern, community pool
- Central air-conditioning in four zones throughout the Villa.
- Cable Television with Wi-Fi Internet access
- Easy access to Spa Botánico
- Close to “Goodwinds Water Sports” and “Ambassador of the Environment Program” for families
- Grille and hammock on the balcony
- Washing machine, clothes dryer, and dish washer
- All necessary linen and towels
- Parking spaces
- NO pets are allowed
- The owner can sponsor (for additional fees) access to the exclusive Dorado Beach Club, which offers you the unique Watermill Waterpark, Fitness Center, Discounted Golf privileges, and entry to the Encanto Beach Club with Watersports activities nearby
- Four modern bathrooms – two en-suite
- Marble-tops; his & her basins with large mirrors
- Main bathroom has a sunken tub with power air-jets
Kitchen and Dining Area:
- Kitchen is adjacent to a six-seater dining area nestled in a bright bay-window cove
- Windows have pull down shades for controlling the brightness of the room
- The dining chairs, around an oval mahogany table, are fully upholstered in quiet grey-white
- Landscape garden view through panorama windows
- Kitchen, like the rest of this villa, sports beautiful artwork and ornamentation
- Fully equipped
- Double sink
- Sunken lighting
- Wood-finished cabinets and melamine countertops
- Flat-top cooking range
- Small, courtesy TV
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- Microwave Oven, Blender, Toaster, Coffee Maker
- Richly upholstered, deep-cushion, couches and armchair with color-coordinated throw cushions.
- Large, wooden, coffee table atop a large eastern-style carpet
- Elegant side tables are adorned with art-nouveau ornaments and table lamp
- Ornamented sideboard table below large, window – overlooking the gardens
- 60” wide-flat-screen TV nestles within a large wall unit together with its sound system
- Stunning wall-art, wall décor, and ornamentation finish the room on all sides
- Large, covered space, overlooking landscaped gardens
- Two deep-cushioned couches, on rattan bases, surround a marble-topped coffee table with many, large, comfortable throw-cushions
- For outdoor dining, a round glass-topped table seats four on outdoor weather-rite chairs
- Like the rest of this villa, the patio also sports elegant artwork and ornaments!
- Additional seating on a long, rattan bench-seat
- Huge, retractable awning for shade and comfort
- Hammock and grille
- Pool located steps away from the Villa
- Tennis court
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Close to world-class golf courses
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include: (at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
Plus: (at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
- Golf cart rental
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Not only will you FEEL like you’re in Paradise – you’re actually THERE!