2BR- Villa Vista Del Playa at West Beach Dorado
Step one – onto the terrace; Step two – into the pool; Step three – onto the beach! “Villa Vista Del Playa”, one of the most desirable and lavish “West Beach Residences”, lives up to its name – built directly on the ocean’s reef-protected beach in Dorado Beach. The Villa is ideally located, in building two, beautifully furnished, spacious, elegant, and designed with ultra-deluxe comfort and style in mind. Boasting striking sea views, you are immediately taken upon entering the unit, seeing waves crashing on the beach. With direct access, on foot, to a white-sand beach, it easily meets your goal for an extremely desirable vacation home. You can enjoy access to Paradise Villas & Vacations’ 5-Star hospitality – on hand to help arrange many elements of your trip – from providing restaurant recommendations to help with planning excursions. We can also arrange for a private chef to come and cook local cuisine in your villa, or for a masseuse to swing by and ease your travel aches. Added to all this is the Villa’s immediate proximity to such amenities as a spa, water sports, world-class golf courses, and more. The fully equipped kitchen – with its island-cum-breakfast bar – is ready for you to prepare anything your palette desires – from sweet treats to gourmet dinners. At day’s-end, watch the sun set, and relax! So, you’re invited to take the step, breathe in the fresh ocean air and remember: Perfection has to do with the end product, and quality has to do with the process of getting there – we excel in both – step-by-step. This ground-floor, single-story, Villa offers:
Two bedrooms sleeping 4; with 2.5 bathrooms.
- Master Bedroom en suite: 4-Poster King Bed on a level-loop, decorative carpet; ocean-view & access; indoor & outdoor bathroom w/tub & shower plus bidet; wall unit with a flat-screen TV and sound system; desk work-table and chair; casual seating area with armchair and couch around a coffee table; large picture window leads to the patio – overlooking the pool and ocean. A-C plus ceiling fan. The room has shutters with mosquito screens to allow open-air sleeping listening to the waves crashing.
- Bedroom #2 en suite: Two Queen Beds – on wooden bed frames and headboards; bedside table and lamp; upholstered couch; picture window sliding doors lead to a patio with an alfresco, rattan dinner table, and two upholstered chairs; ocean access via a set of ornamental stepping stones which lead to the adjoining beach; flat-screen TV; Tub + Shower; Central A-C; The room has shutters with mosquito screens to allow open-air sleeping listening to the waves crashing.
- Unique in that the entire Villa fronts the ocean, beach and the off the terrace is a full-length, infinity-edge pool. In the pool, you have stunning views of the beach – unobstructed by plantings (unusual for West Beach residences) and crashing waves
- Centrally located to all amenities – one building from Encanto, a beach restaurant
- Proximity to two legendary, Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Golf Courses
- Fully air-conditioned
- A lavish, tasteful mix of fashionable furniture plus contemporary wall-art throughout
- 4-Seater Golf Cart
- All necessary linens and towels
- Washer and Dryer
- Cable TV, fiber optic Internet and Wi-Fi access throughout
- Parking at “West Beach Parking”
- No pets are allowed
- Part of the open-space architectural design incorporating living room, dining, and kitchen
- A huge, wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling sliding picture window leads to the furnished, covered terrace – affording access to both the pool and the beach
- Two, cushion sectional couches and rattan upholstered armchairs are located around a coffee table – all on a well-woven, Gatlin-type area rug – under recessed lighting
- Large wooden wall-unit features a Flat Screen TV
- Located between the living room and the kitchen
- Geometric, glass-top dining table below an ornate chandelier, seats six on upholstered, high-back dining chairs
- Service sideboard
- Center island with flush, induction stovetop below an in-line hooded exhaust fan
- The island is serviced by three bar stools
- Single-basin sink
- Conventional and microwave ovens
- Stacked double-door refrigerator
- Wine Cooler
- Dish Washer
- A range of small, kitchen appliances
Bathrooms x 2.5:
- Stylish, oversized bathrooms – two are en-suite.
- Master bathroom has double his/her trough basins below a wall-to-wall vanity mirror
- Second bathroom has a modish, vanity-vessel sink.
- Master bathroom features a contemporary, deep-soak tub; the other is a standard alcove
- Indoor and outdoor rainforest showers – all showers have “rain shower” heads.
- Powder room for daily use and guests.
- Rinse shower next to terrace after exiting the beach
Main Patio – Covered, with ceiling fans above Italian-tile flooring.
- A stunning feature of this Villa is that the patio runs the length of the Villa, alongside the the pool – which flanks the adjacent beach – the latter bordered with tropical palm trees!
- Two distinct areas: Alfresco dining seating six around a rectangular wooden dining table; and a relaxing couch-and-armchair
- Large, brand new weber grille
- The 2nd bedroom has its own small patio – furnished with a table and chairs.
A stepping-stone pathway leads to the same, white-sand beach via lush gardens
- A gorgeous azure-blue pool runs the length of the Villa with steps leading into the pool directly in front of the terrace.
- Climb out of the pool and within a few steps, you’re on the beach.
Local Dorado Beach Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park
- Short ride to the Spa Botánico
- Subject to availability, with “Club Membership”: access to discounted golf, Water Mill water park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center and the Tennis Center. Additional fees are required for membership sponsorship and Club Membership.
- The “one-and-only” Dorado Beach – miles of white sandy beach.
- 11 miles of walking and biking paths
- Great Puerto Rican adventures
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include (at additional costs):
- Personal chef services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advise and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Take the steps – indulge in luxury – book today!