3BR – Villa Granada at Dorado Beach Greens
Plan a unique family vacation in “Villa Granada” – located in “The Greens” which is part of the Community of the Dorado Beach Resort – designed with families in mind. This fully air-conditioned Villa is the perfect setting for your getaway, furnished with all you need for a comfortable and convenient stay, while 24-hour security and a back-up generator, give you peace of mind. An outdoor patio offers the perfect moment for reflection as you take in the tranquil surroundings. Experience the harmony and serenity of this 3-Bedroom Villa – or explore Dorado’s beaches – endless stretches of golden-white sands – where sunsets over the Atlantic Ocean are picture-perfect! The close-by town of Dorado has entertainment, dining and shopping areas offering something for everyone – including many, 5-star restaurants and world-renown golf courses. You’re only a short drive from adventures, sports activities, sights, prime shopping and endless choices of family pursuits and adventures ranging from hiking in the Rain Forest to water sports, from caving to biking to horseback riding, and much more. Enjoy Paradise Villas & Vacations’ uniquely personal, concierge-style guest services – from chefs, to in-Villa cooked meals, as well as dedicated tour and adventure planning. To top it all off, “Villa Granada” is only 35 minute’s drive from bustling San Juan’s exciting attractions and nightlife. This second level-entry Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 8 guests in three bedrooms with 3 bathrooms :
- Master BR en-suite: 4-Poster, king bed; writing table beneath tall windows overlooking landscaped gardens.
- 2nd BR en-suite: Two full beds; 65” Samsung Flat Screen TV
- 3rd BR: Queen-size bed.
- (An extra mattress is available)
- Palm tree landscaping leading to a stucco, inviting, front entrance
- A secure, gated community with 24-hour security and the reassurance of a back-up generator
- Five minutes from the beach, tennis courts, and modern, community pool
- Central air-conditioning in four zones throughout the Villa.
- Cable Television plus high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access
- A short ride to Spa Botánico
- Access to “Goodwinds Water Sports” and “Ambassador of the Environment Program” for families
- Washing machine, clothes dryer, and dish washer
- All necessary linen and towels
- Parking spaces
- Ask about the new “House Guest” program – formally the “Resort Guest Membership”
- NO pets are allowed
- Three full, modern bathrooms – two en-suite
- Marble-tops; his & her basins with large mirrors
- Main bathroom has a sunken tub with power air-jets
Kitchen – fully equipped:
- Kitchen is adjacent to a six-seater dining area nestled in a bright bay-window cove
- Landscape garden view through panorama windows
- Flat-top cooking range
- Double-door refrigerator with ice-maker
- Microwave Oven, Blender, Toaster, Coffee Maker
- Upholstered, deep-cushion, couches and armchairs with color-coordinated throw cushions.
- Wooden, coffee table
- Air-conditioned – plus a ceiling fan
- Huge 80” Wide, Samsung flat-screen TV
- Attractive wall-art, wall décor, and ornamentation finish the room
- Large, covered space, overlooking landscaped gardens, lake and ocean
- Pool located steps away from the Villa
- Tennis court
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Close to world-class golf courses
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include: (at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet/Walkthrough” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
Plus: (at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Indeed a unique family vacation – right in the heart of Paradise!