3BR- Villa Mango at North Coast
A mango is not just a fruit – it’s an extraordinary fruit! So too is the Vacation Home which bears its name: “Villa Mango”. You’ll be able to live an extraordinarily resort lifestyle in this 3-bedroom Villa which has 24/7 controlled access security and is located in the reasonably-priced, tropical paradise of North Coast Village in Sabana, Vega Alta – near Dorado, Puerto Rico. You have access to a modern clubhouse, a playground, two sparkling pools with slides, and tennis courts. The villa interior is colorfully styled – while the exterior is surrounded by rolling, green, landscaped gardens lined with palm trees. Added to all that, you’re steps away from several outstanding tropical resorts, and close to a variety of restaurants, shops, world-renowned golf courses, and, of course, beautiful, white-sand beaches where the only “rules” you’ll need to follow are: Soak up the sun. Ride the waves. Breathe the sea air. Build sandcastles. Rest, relax, and reflect. Collect seashells – go on… you know you want to! What’s even more extraordinary is you’ll enjoy Paradise Villas & Vacations’ uniquely personal, concierge-style guest services – from chefs to in-Villa cooked meals, as well as a dedicated tour and venture planning. “Villa Mango is fully furnished and equipped – ready and waiting just for YOU! Extraordinary? It’s a kids’ and adults’ family-vacation dream.
This comfortable Villa offers:
Sleeps up to 6 guests in three bedrooms with two-and-a-half bathrooms:
· Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed – which can turn into two twins with nightstands and lamps; large, flat-screen television; closet; his/her sinks; split-unit A-C (notify us if you need the beds separated when you book)
· Second Bedroom: Full Bed; bedside table; Flat Screen TV; extra closet space; A-C. Shared full bath.
· Third Bedroom: Has a Queen bed; also acts as a “workspace”; has a dining corner with a round table seating five – on a patchwork carpet. Shared full bath.
· The Villa is a walk up second-floor, corner unit with garden and mountain views
· It is pleasantly breezy and well lit
· Palm tree and rolling lawn landscaping
· One balcony
· A secure, gated community with 24-hour security
· A few minutes’ drive to breathtaking Dorado and Cerro Gordo beaches
· Air-conditioning throughout the villa and ceiling fans in the living room.
· Cable Television
· Wi-Fi Internet access
· Two dedicated parking spaces
· 2½ bathrooms one en-suite with dual, rain, and handheld shower heads
· His and her vanity basins in the master
Flush white cabinets
New, double-door refrigerator
Flush-top stove range on service island
Two, sectional, fully upholstered couches
A flat-screen TV mounted above a wood-and-glass courtesy table
In one corner is a desk and chair – adjacent to a comfortable couch – all of which, combined,
make for a relaxed workspace
Adjacent to the kitchen
Seats up to eight on cushioned dining chairs around a rectangular dining table
Two seating areas – overlooking the views
Outdoor dining for six
Laundry: Washing machine and clothes dryer
Community pool adjacent to a well-appointed entertainment area
35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
Not far from exciting excursion destinations such as the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
Personal chef and catering services
Pre-visit grocery shopping
Excursion advice and planning
Porta cribs and high chairs
Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Reach out for the extraordinary – “Villa Mango” in Paradise – reserve yours today!