4 BR – Villa Arrecife at Dorado Reef
Villa Arrecife defines the magic of Dorado, Puerto Rico, one of tropical Puerto Rico’s most iconic beach resort towns. It is a 2-story, four-bedroom, luxury stand alone beach house within the Dorado Reef community, adjacent to the Dorado Beach Resort. Enjoy a short walk or golf cart ride to the DR community tennis courts or to the sparkling pool and beach club, overlooking the ocean, and feel your worries melt away! There are championship golf courses nearby as well as world-class restaurants, spas, water sports facilities, and shops catering to every taste and need. This family-friendly residential community is very serene and has controlled access with security 24/7.
This spacious villa offers:
Sleeps 8 to 10 guests in four bedrooms with three bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: Queen Bed; 40” Flat Screen TV. Stylish earth-color bedding, bedside tables, lamps, and chest of 12 drawers – all leading out to a sun-drenched balcony.
- Second Bedroom: Queen Bed. Lush bedding beneath eye-catching contemporary wall art.
- Third Bedroom: Two twin beds in attractive wooden design. Mirrored closet. Bedding is in classic Caribbean colors.
- Fourth Bedroom: Two twin beds; Bedside table and lamp. Extra cots are available upon request.
- An exceptionally peaceful property.
- The entrance sets the tone with a rippling fountain and lush plants – all on red-tiled flooring
- A short walk to the Pool Club overlooking a magnificent beach
- Bed linens, bath towels, and beach towels
- Full air-conditioned with split units in the living room and all four bedrooms
- Cable Television and Wi-Fi Internet access
- Golf Cart
- Washing machine and clothes dryer in a separate laundry including a rinse-sink.
- Dedicated parking spaces
- Close to world-class golf courses
- There are three bathrooms, one en-suite to the Master Bedroom
- The Master Bathroom has twin basins and a large oval bathtub.
- Sunken lighting mirrors
- Each bathroom has its own distinctive style with modern fixtures and fittings
- Stylishly decorated with plants and lamps
- Rattan-backed, upholstered couches with color-coordinated scatter cushions
- Tastefully chosen living room accessories, coffee table, ornaments, and wall art
- Split-unit air-conditioning
- 47” Flat Screen Television
Dining Area – located off the living room:
- Seats 6 around a stylish wooden table.
- Finished with modern wall art.
- Fully equipped – and finished with white cabinetry
- Double-door refrigerator
- Flat-top stove range
- Dishes and utensils
- Barstool counter seating
- Three spacious patios/balconies
- Main patio is fully furnished with six, modern, outdoor, close-weave chairs – around a contemporary marble-tiled-topped table.
- Adjacent to landscaped gardening
- This covered patio has a large, propane-gas grille
Local Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cycling, Golf, Kayaking, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Wind-Surfing, and more…
Dorado Reef Community offers:
- Blue-top tennis court
- Modern pool and gazebo area includes a “kiddies pool” as well as a kid’s playground
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such as the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
The magic of Dorado Beach can be yours!!
Villa Arrecife Testimonial:
Comfortable, Well-appointed Villa
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
We stayed for a week in the villa – two adults and three teenage girls. My daughters loved the place. It was spacious – 4 bedrooms, a big living room, dining area and a well-stocked kitchen, plus three bathrooms – and well-appointed, precisely as described in the advertisement. The inside and outside space were immaculate on arrival and we used both generously during the week. Nice backyard patio table – perfect for breakfast! The villa was also conveniently located – about a 30 minute drive to Old San Juan. The liaison, Alex, was helpful on our arrival and responsive to our needs during the week. The entire complex was well-run. It is a very safe, well-maintained gated community with a pool and access to the ocean. –M.R, March 2017