4 BR Villa Vista Bonita at Plantation Village
“Villa Vista Bonita”, which literally means “gorgeous view”, is a beautiful and luxurious residence sub-penthouse that overlooks the TPC Dorado Beach Golf Course. The property provides a balance between the splendors of an upscale luxury resort and the intimate comforts of home. Your rental includes access to our unique, concierge-style Guest Services – on hand 24/7 to help arrange all the elements of your trip. These include restaurant recommendations, help planning excursions, or arranging for a private chef to come and cook local cuisine at your villa. At all times we strive to exceed your expectations and, like any good service, the delight is in the details – with YOU being our top priority! You’ll find the fully equipped kitchen a delight to use and ready for you to prepare an end-of-day snack, or a full-blown, gourmet dinner. Close by, and within easy reach (or a short ride away) you have access to Dorado’s white-sand beaches, fine dining, shopping, nightlife, and world-class golf – plus adventures from biking to hiking, to kayaking, surfing, and kite-surfing. Guests are eligible to apply for the exclusive Dorado Beach “House Guest” Membership Program (additional fees apply). The Villa features two spacious balconies, overlooking the scenic golf course.
“Villa Vista Bonita” offers:
4 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 (possibly 12 if four are small children); with 5 bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom #1 en-suite: King Bed; golf course views; walk-in closet; flat-screen TV above a 3-draw credenza; relaxing couch. Bathroom has double sinks, a shower, a bidet, and separate, jetted-whirlpool tubs. Access to a covered balcony with an al-fresco dining setting for six.
- Master Bedroom #2 en-suite: King Bed; golf course views, walk-in closet; flat screen TV; writing desk and chair. Bathroom has double sinks, a shower, and separate jetted-whirlpool tubs. Minka-style Aire Wave Ceiling fan.
- Bedroom #3 en-suite: King Bed upstairs bedroom; walk-in closet; full bathroom with single sink, and shower. Musically inclined? There’s a keyboard for your pleasure!
- Bedroom #4 en-suite: Downstairs bedroom w/two Full Bunk Beds; walk-in closet, bathroom with shower, and a single sink.
- Dorado Beach Security (keyless entry or via the doorman)
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Close to many resort amenities, the Livingston Water Park, a short ride to Spa Botánico, and miles of white, sandy beaches
- Parking for two vehicles plus space for visitor parking
- Two Golf Carts (a 6-seater and a 4-seater)
- Linen and towels provided
- Jetted Tubs
- Massage Chair (not for use by children)
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Legendary, Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Golf Courses are on the property
- 35 minutes for the excitement, shopping, museums, plus the nightlife of San Juan
- No pets (although, for a fee, the owner may grant permission)
- Open-design, bright living space with a high ceiling
- Adjacent to the dining table overlooking beautiful mountains and Sugarcane golf course.
- White, sectional, deep-cushion couches opposite a wide-screen-flat-screen TV
- Adjacent to the kitchen service counter with six, back-rest barstools
- Large windows lead to a covered balcony overlooking the golf course.
- Adjacent to the living area with spectacular views of the mountains and the golf course
- Seats 6 on white-upholstered dining chairs around a rectangular, wooden table
- Melamine countertops with tiled backsplash
- Multi-purpose pullout draws and accessory-racks
- Microwave, Blender, Toaster Oven, Coffee Maker;
- Flush stovetop w/Kitchen Aid-style, wall-mounted range hood, plus a conventional oven
- Double sink
- Double-door refrigerator with Ice maker
- Dish Washer
Bathrooms x 5 (see also bedroom descriptions):
- Four full, en-suite, brightly lit bathrooms with wall-to-wall mirrors
- One half bath
- GE Washer and Dryer
- Plenty of storage and workspace
- A table with six chairs – overlooking the golf course
- Family-size BBQ Grille
- Retractable shades for personal light-and-shade control
Local Dorado Beach Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park
- Short ride to the Spa Botánico
- With “House Guest- Club Membership”: access to discounted golf, Water Mill Water Park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center, and the Tennis Center. (Additional fees are required for membership sponsorship and Club Membership.
- The “one-and-only” Dorado Beach – miles of white sandy beach)
- 11 Miles of walking, jogging, and biking paths on the Rockefeller Nature Trail, a walkable open-air sanctuary from land to sea
- Great Puerto Rican adventures – plus the shopping centers of Dorado, and just 30 minutes from the casinos, museums, and nightlife of San Juan
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include (at additional costs):
- Personal chef services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Combine beauty, beaches, breathtaking adventures and YOU: The ultimate vacation!
Call or click and book today!