4BR- Villa Encanto at Dorado Beach East
The island of Puerto Rico is known by its popular nickname Isla del Encanto (or the
“Island of Enchantment”). Encantar is related to Encanto and means “to bewitch or cast
a spell on.” Both these blissful states-of-being are what will embrace you when you
vacation in the enthralling “Villa Encanto”!
“Villa Encanto” is newly renovated – rising to the level of bright, clean and luxurious!
The back yard and patio are nothing less than a “slice of paradise”. The Villa is located
in a gated and secure community – a sought-after tourist beach destination and, for all
its luxury, you’ll also find it close to nature w/extensive use of glass melding interior and
exterior. All rooms are stylishly appointed, and has European granite floors throughout.
The villa is large and offers luxury living in a stress-free, environment. “Villa Encanto”
features three bedrooms plus a “family bedroom” and an “office” with pull-down Murphy
bed”. Look out over rolling landscaped gardens w/an adjacent, world-class golf course –
as well as gorgeous mountain views! The Villa opens onto spacious outdoor-decks and
living areas. You have unique proximity to the beach where the rules are: “Soak up the
sun. Ride the waves. Feel the breeze. Build sandcastles.” Come evening, unwind on the
patio and sip a daiquiri – enjoying beautiful sunsets! The Villa is also perfect for those
who desire easy access to dining, shopping and night life. Everywhere is within an easy
driving distance whether you’re seeking the exciting activities and nightlife of San Juan,
or the many extraordinary adventures which abound on this tropical island. A dream
vacation, in 5-Star accommodations and 5-Star service from Paradise Villas &
Vacations – this enchanting, 4,200 sq. ft., stand-alone, single-story Villa offers:
3 + 2 Bedrooms sleeping up to 9 Guests – with 6 Bathrooms (see section):
- Master Bedroom en-suite w/walk-out to pool: Master Bedroom en-suite:
California King Bed and bright sitting area; walk-in cedar closet; large modern
bathroom with new, Italian soaker tub plus two shower heads contiguous to a
large third outdoor shower; A/C – part of the Villa’s Central Air System.
- Bedroom 2 en-suite w/walk-out to pool: King Bed; full bathroom. closet
organizers; split A/C and ceiling fan;
- Bedroom 3 en-suite w/walk-out to pool: King Bed plus closet organizers; plus
two bedside tables and lamps; TV ; split A/C and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 4: More a “family room” than a bedroom – with pullout Queen Bed;
a console with drawers; Flat Screen TV; split unit A/C.
- Bedroom 5: ¾ sized Murphy Bed with luxury mattress; can act as an office with
built-in desk and ergonomic office chair; AC split; private bathroom with shower
abuts this room; exceptional view of golf course and mountains;
- Private Pool (w/maintenance service once a week)
- Extra large yard, gorgeously landscaped and professionally tended twice a week
- 6-Seater plus 4-seater Golf Carts
- Ritz Carlton Security
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Short golf cart ride to Spa Botánico
- Ample parking for multiple vehicles
- Linen and towels provided
- Laundry room with Kenmore washer and dryer
- A-C: Two central A-C units on roof – together with FOUR splits – all with remotes
- The Villa’s multiple amenities include: Baking Sheet • Barbecue utensils •Beach essentials • Blender • Body Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner • Bread maker •Coffee maker • First Aid Kit • Hair Dryer • Hot Water Kettle • Iron and Ironing Board • Rice Maker • Sound System • Trash Compactor
- Pets: Small dogs < 25 pounds are allowed – all others require prior permission.
- House rules: No smoking; No parties
Living Room (very large) adjunct to two family-room living spaces:
- Floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall glass doors lead to the patio and the yard – as well
as the bar area overlooking landscaped gardens
- Sectional, deep-cushioned, white, corner couches and coffee table all under a
- Central air
- Projector lighting units
- 50” Flat Screen TV
- Adjoining the kitchen
- Seats 8 around
- Large sliding door and back door – both lending light to the room
Pool w/ Hot Tub:
- Welcome to your dream pool and home-spa.
- Stylish and retro-chic in design and construction, the pool represents an open
invitation to simply relax and ENJOY – from a featured Hammock to its wading
- The lush, green, landscaped tropical garden with its palms, ferns and plentiful
bougainvillea, create a romantic, enclosed environment which is both quietly
peaceful and thrillingly Caribbean!
Bathrooms x 6:
- All modern-chic, uniquely stylish bathrooms
- The Master Bathroom is distinctively avant-garde in its styling, fixtures and
fittings – with spacious outdoor shower
- Three bathrooms have tubs PLUS showers
- The fourth bathroom has shower only
- The fifth bathroom is “2 PC” – acting as a “powder room” or “half bath”
- The sixth bathroom is also a “2PC half bath”. It is outdoors and convenient for
swimmers – it sports an outdoor shower for the same purpose.
Kitchen (bright and newly renovated):
- The epitome of spacious culinary luxury!
- Creates its own, unique ambiance with under-counter lighting and lit glass front
- Dramatic porcelain countertop with four, barstool service
- Wolf gas flat-top stove with 6 elements plus Wolf oven! From artisan breads to
glorious steaks, Wolf equips you with the confidence to create the meals that the
most delicious memories are made of
- Double-door refrigerator
- Mielle Dishwasher
- Sub-Zero beverage fridge
- Apart from such useful, daily amenities as a coffee maker and kettle, you’ll find a
milk steamer plus an assortment of teas for your pleasure
- The dining area seats 8
Patio x 2
- Exceptional outdoor space
- Large outdoor bar with four stools and its own icemaker and beverage fridge
- Gas Bar-B-Cue/Grille in addition to two outdoor stove elements
- The main patio sports a small, cultured garden, with four outdoor upholstered
couches – offering a view of the pond and golf course
- The back patio has retractable awnings to ameliorate lighting and shade, plus
three ceiling fans to enhance the flow of the ever-present tropical breezes
- By the main door – in the front yard – are two, deep-seated rattan armchairs –
the perfect place from which to drink-in Puerto Rico’s gorgeous sunsets
- All-in-all, sit and socialize with family and friends, or kick back and dream … even
read a good book! What’s not to love!
- Access to the Livingston Water Park and the “one-and-only” Dorado Beach
Community Pool, Fitness area, Tennis Courts, Basketball & Playgrounds
- With the add-on “House Guest Program” you’ll have access to discounted golf,
Water Mill water park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center.
(Additional fees are required for membership and sponsorship)
- 11 Miles of walking and biking paths
Paradise Villas & Vacations services include (at additional costs):
- Personal chef services and pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs and highchairs
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
When introduced to someone in Spanish,
you can reply with an “encantado” – meaning you’re delighted to meet them.
Come and meet YOUR enchanted vacation in “Villa Encanto”. Book today!