4BR- Villa Escada at Dorado Beach East
Think of a stairway leading from the humdrum of everyday life into the heavenly environment of a tropical Paradise – then GO there – to the one and only “Villa Escada” – your winding staircase to paradise – harmonious and congenial! There’s no better place to find yourself than sitting by the pool, listening to the sound of water to the background of its soothing music. Spend your day adventuring, exploring, shopping and then, fulfilled with the day’s activities, relax by your private pool – daiquiri in hand – eyes closed – letting the sounds of ocean waves cleanse your mind and soothe your soul! This secure villa, in a luxury, gated community, is located on the property of one of the world’s finest tourist-coastline destinations – gorgeous Dorado Beach. Convenience? Within easy reach, or a short ride away, are white-sand beaches, a water park, nightlife, world-class golf, biking, hiking, kayaking, surfing, kite and wind surfing …. Want more? Add to this fully furnished, fully air-conditioned Villa is the luxury of Paradise Villas & Vacations’ 5-Star, concierge-style, 24/7 Guest Services – always ready to help and assist including extras such as personal chefs and/or tour-and-excursion planning. Yes, climb those fantasy stairs and simply enjoy the harmonious essence of a tropical, Caribbean getaway!
This superb, 2-story, stand alone Villa offers:
Four bedrooms sleeping up to 8 with 5.5 bathrooms – all en-suite:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Sized Bed; Sectional couch – bathed in sunlight thru’ large windows and private terrace overlooking a lush, tropical garden; a “sink-into”, giant armchair; Bedside table with a Rosdorf-crystal table-lamp; Dresser w/stool and vanity mirror; multi-drawer dresser; book-shelves; built-in closet; large, flat-screen TV; Split unit A-C plus ceiling fan.
- Bedroom #2 en-suite: King Size Bed w/end-of-bed bench/stool; bedside credenzas & lamps; a “sink-into”, giant armchair w/footstool; flat-screen TV; Split A-C plus ceiling fan. Adjacent private terrace with café table and chairs under a wood trellis.
- Bedroom #3 en-suite: Ful Sized Bed; Bathroom w/shower & tub; fashionable multi-drawer credenzas; sofa, flat-screen TV; Split A-C plus ceiling fan.
- Bedroom #4 en-suite: Two Twin Beds with inlay headboards; Matching bedside tables; 6-Drawer Credenza; Built-in closet; Split A-C plus ceiling fan;
- (Note: For additional sleeping space, the living room pull out sofas)
- This 7,000 Sq. Ft. Villa is outfitted as a “disaster–free” house:
- A back-up water tank/cistern
- An industrial-grade generator
- All rooms have blackout shades
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Four Television Sets, all with internet connected Apple TV devices
- BBQ Grille
- Dorado Beach East Security
- Close to all resort amenities, the Livingston Water Park, a short ride to Spa Botánico and miles of white, sandy beaches
- Two Legendary, Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Golf Courses are on property
- 35 minutes from the excitement, shopping, museums, and nightlife of San Juan
- Large Pool
- Two Golf Carts – two 4-Seaters
- Dual High-Speed internet, fiber and satellite
- RADIANCE “CONTROL4” SYSTEM: Whether you’re hosting a barbeque, making a splash with a pool party, or relaxing on your patio, your favorite music and great lighting elevate the experience. Radiance disperses 360 degrees of radiant, immersive sound and lighting for a uniform experience for you, your family and your friends
- Linen and towels provided
- GE washer and drier
- Parking for FOUR vehicles plus space for visitor parking
- Pets are allowed with written permission from the Owner
Living and Family Rooms:
- Open design, large living space, with inter-leading living and dining areas
- Wall-to-wall windows look out over the patio – and on to the villa’s private swimming pool
- Two, deep-cushion couches, in L-formation are opposite a wall unit housing the 86” flat-screen television
- Adjacent, in the family room, is a full-size and accessorized pool table
- Adjacent to the living room in one continuous space, the dining area seats eight on upholstered dining room chairs around a custom-made dining table.
Office Niche for WFH*:
- Upstairs *Work-From-Home desk with Aeron desk chair.
- Networked printer and scanner.
Kitchen (fully renovated):
- Melamine counter tops
- Center island is a waterfall counter-top server – with five, adjacent cushioned barstools
- A separate service enclosure is opposite the Island – with its own, matching bar stool
- Stove with conventional oven
- Microwave Oven
- Double-door refrigerator/freezer
- Bosch Dish Washer
- Wine Cooler
- The kitchen is adequately supplied with all modern appliances
Bathrooms x 5.5 (All fully renovated):
- All Bedrooms are en-suite
- Bathrooms all have “walk-in” showers with rain shower-heads
- All bathrooms are modern, stylishly fitted
- The patio is large and runs the length of the Villa – one side leading off the living spaces, and the other to the swimming pool
- The patio has a large, outdoor BBQ-Grille
- Feature: Cushioned “swing chair” where kick-back comfort is the operative mode
- An outdoor seating/dining area offers a rectangular wood-slat table with 8 cushioned dining chairs
- Another patio seating area, under cover, has multiple cushioned outdoor couches and armchairs.
- Sparling blue swimming pool surrounded by slate-tile deck
- The pool area has:
- Dining area
- An outdoor kitchen
- The lighting system is part of the Villa’s “Control4 Operations”
- The lush, green, landscaped tropical garden with its palms and ferns, create an enclosed environment which is quiet and peaceful
- Furnished with outdoor chaise-lounges under collapsible sun-brellas
Local Dorado Beach Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park and the “one-and-only” Dorado Beach
- Fitness area, Tennis Courts, Basketball & Playgrounds
- With “Club Membership”: Access to discounted golf, Water Mill water park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center. (Additional fees are required for membership sponsorship and Club Membership. Ask us for details)
- 11 Miles of walking and biking paths
Paradise Villas & Vacations services include (at additional costs):
- Personal chef services and pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs and highchairs
- Tennis Racquets
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Go on! Climb those stairs to your very own tropical Paradise!
You know you want to! Book today.