5BR – Villa Searenity at Dorado Beach East
A famous thespian once said: “What we are all looking for is happiness – and if we could achieve a little piece of that each day – they would be called moments of serenity.” Well, you’ve found it – “Villa Searenity” – an oasis of serenity in a chaotic world – and not for just a moment – but all day long! “Villa Searenity” is tastefully furnished – from the luxury of its spacious living areas to each of its five bedrooms. This secure, Caribbean-style Villa is located on the property of one of the world’s finest tourist beach destinations. Close by, and within easy reach (or a short ride away) you have access to Dorado’s white-sand beaches, fine dining, shopping, nightlife, world-class golf – plus adventures from biking to hiking, kayaking to surfing. You’re close to Livingston Water park. Add a private pool plus our 5-Star, Concierge Guest Services and, after each day of activity, you’ll be returning to a state of being which is calm and peaceful – known as “serenity” – in your very own “Villa Searenity”. This sumptuous, 2-story Villa offers:
Five bedrooms sleeping up to 10; with 3.5 bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; large bathroom w/Jacuzzi and bidet; 50” TV; Walk-in closet; there is an adjacent room with two trundle beds – (see Bedroom #4 below). In the French window is a bright seating area with an upholstered, love seat on which to relax and enjoy the view. Split unit A-C.
- Bedroom 2 en-suite: Queen Bed w/padded bench-seat; TV; Built-in closets; Split A-C;
- Bedroom 3 en suite: Queen Bed; the bathroom is shared with the 4th bedroom;
the color scheme is blue and white; built-in closets; Split A-C.
- Bedroom 4: Two Trundle Beds; bathroom is shared with the 3rd bedroom; Trane A-C.
- Bedroom 5: Sofa Bed opens up for an additional sleeping or lounge area. This room is located adjacent to the master bedroom.
- Dorado Beach East Security
- Two 4-Seater Golf Carts. One included; the second may be available for additional fees
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Close to many resort amenities, the Livingston Water Park, a short ride to Spa Botánico and miles of white, sandy beaches
- Parking for two vehicles plus space for visitor parking
- Linen and towels provided
- Private pool and, in the master bathroom – a Jacuzzi
- Laundry room with washer and drier
- A back-up generator and a water cistern
- Legendary, Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Golf Courses are on property
- 35 minutes for the excitement, shopping, museums, and nightlife of San Juan
- Look down from the curved, staircase landing onto this open-design large space, with inter-leading living and dining areas – both under a vaulted ceiling
- A large, deep-cushion couch lies opposite two sectional-style similarly upholstered armchairs – all with multiple throw cushions
- In the center are two contemporary, circular coffee tables – sitting on a cross-hatch blue rug – rounded off by equally modern standard lamps
- Uses of contemporaneous “trunk slice” side tables lend a natural “ambiance” to the room
- Wall-to-wall windows with large sliding glass doors, lead out to a covered patio – and on to the villa’s private swimming pool.
- Leading off the living room, this comfortable space has large sectional couches.
- 50” Flat-screen television rests on a modern glass-and-wood sideboard
- The room is adorned with a miscellany of ornaments and accessories
- At the top of the stairs is an additional “open space” where you can enjoy watching TV on a large, flat-screen television sitting atop a modern sideboard; OR
- With its large sleep sofa, utilize this comfortable space as an extra sleeping area
Dining Area (with additional pantry):
- Adjacent to the living room in one continuous space, the dining area seats eight on six trendy chairs plus two upholstered dining room armchairs
- The large, rectangular dining table is made from a magnificent, one-piece “live-edge” wooden “natural cut” with a beautiful, polished grain finish
Bathrooms x 4.5:
- Four ultra modern, stylish bathrooms – all en-suite
- Master bathroom features a large, relaxing Jacuzzi
- Warm, redwood cabinetry allows for multiple closets and draws
- Granite counter tops. A center island: On one side housing the built-in stovetop (with Plexiglas smoke extraction canopy); while on the other – space for four barstool seating
- Microwave, Blender, Toaster Oven and a Wine Cooler
- Double sink and dish washer
- Double-door refrigerator with ice maker
- Breakfast nook, overlooks the pool through floor-to-ceiling windows
- The patio is large and covered – one side leading off the living room, the other overlooking the swimming pool and deck.
- Seating is divided into two areas:
- A “lounge area” with two deep-cushion couches, two upholstered bench stools, courtesy tables and a padded swing-chair
- An “al-fresco” dining area seating six around a wood-slat, outdoor table
- The patio has ceiling fans and comes with an outdoor BBQ-Grille
- The modishly designed, sparkling swimming pool is attached to a toddler pool
- Both are surrounded by slate-tile decks
- The lush, green, landscaped garden with its palms and ferns, create an enclosed environment which is both quiet and peaceful — Like we said: “Serenity”!
- Next to the pool is an outdoor dining table – seating six
Local Dorado Beach Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park and the “one-and-only” Dorado Beach
- Fitness area, Tennis Courts, Basketball & Playgrounds
- With “Club Membership”: Access to discounted golf, Water Mill water park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center. (Additional fees are required for membership sponsorship and Club Membership. Ask us for details)
- 11 Miles of walking and biking paths
Paradise Villas & Vacations services include (at additional costs):
- Personal chef services and pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs and highchairs
- Tennis Racquets
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Yes! “Every breath we take, every step we make,
can be filled with peace, joy and serenity – right here in Paradise.” Book today.