7 BR – Villa Kikita Dreams in Kikita Beach
If ever you wanted a tropical vacation dream to come true – it will happed for you in “Villa Kikita Dreams” – and ocean-front, luxury Villa with its own private pool. The name Kikita is of Native American origin, and means “The place where you find happiness”. Here’s how: The Villa includes three separate Ocean Front units•• steps to the beautiful and sandy shore of Kikita Beach – a unique and beautiful property so close to the ocean it will take your breath away. The property boasts seven bedrooms each with a Queen Bed; five bathrooms, two separate kitchens, and two laundry facilities. The private pool is oceanfront and a great place to relax and enjoy the refreshing water combined with beautiful ocean views. The roof (accessible via a staircase) is another great place to relax and enjoy the sunsets. It’s complete with outdoor furniture and miles of ocean views North, West, and East. The three units:
•• The main house consists of four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Ocean views abound throughout. The upstairs master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom with a private balcony. You will enjoy the large kitchen and dining room with seating for eight. Just off the dining room is an outside deck complete with a four-burner bar-b-q grill and views to die for. The spacious laundry room is equipped with a full-size washer and dryer.
•• The separate studio apartment has its own kitchen, a queen bed, a private bathroom, and a stackable washer and dryer. The studio unit overlooks the pool and has amazing ocean views.
•• Under the main house is a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment with its own kitchen. This unit boasts ocean views from the back bedroom and family room. Both bedrooms have queen beds.
This 3-story, stand-alone, ground-entry villa offers:
Sleeps up to 14 guests in seven (7) bedrooms with 5.5 bathrooms:
• Master Bedroom en-suite: Queen Bed; 2-Couch seating facing flat-screen TV. Round, galss-top dining table; Closet; Split A-C Unit.
• Second Bedroom en-suite: Queen Bed; Split A-C Unit
• Third Bedroom en-suite: Queen Bed; Central A-C;
• Fourth Bedroom en-suite: Platform Queen Bed; Central A-C;
• Fifth Bedroom en-suite: Platform Queen Bed; Central A-C;
• Sixth Bedroom en-suite: Queen Bed; Central A-C;
• Seventh Bedroom en-suite: Queen Bed; Central A-C; Adjacent to work-space and kitchenette
• Puerto Rico can experience disruptions to electrical, internet, and water services. The majority of guests never experience any problems with a disruption to services. This home is equipped with a 25-kilo-watt backup generator and a 600-gallon water cistern. These features can be a tremendous resource in the event of an outage.
• We recommend renting a car – you will enjoy the Island more with your own transportation.
• There are many “mini-marts” from where you can get your essentials
• Palm tree landscaping
• Furnishing, fittings, and artwork are tasteful
• Access to the stunning white-sand beach
• Fully air-conditioned
• All necessary linens and towels
• Two laundry rooms – both with washer and dryers – sinks and shelf-tip work spaces
• Cable Television/Wi-Fi Internet access serving five television sets spread throughout the Villa
• Plenty of street parking spaces
• House Rules: No pets allowed
• All bathrooms have showers
• Three bathrooms are en-suite
Kitchens x 2:
• Ground Floor Kitchen:
o Well equipped
o Paneled cabinetry and marble countertops
o “Stacked” Double door refrigerator
o Microwave oven, coffee maker and blender
o Double sink
o Flush-top stove
• Second Floor Kitchen:
o Fully equipped
o Stacked, double door refrigerator
o Microwave oven, coffee maker and blender
o Double sink
o Stove with conventional oven
Living Rooms x 2 (with an eclectic mix of accessories and décor):
• Ground Floor Living Room:
o Woven, upholstered couch plus two matching armchairs
o Courtesy coffee table
o Round, glass-top dining table – seating three on matching woven chairs
o Glass doors lead out to the patio and garden
• Second Floor Living Room:
o Ample, comfortable couches to watch TV of to kick back and relax
o Flat-screen TV
o Leads out to the covered, furnished patio
• Beveled, dining table seating eight on upholstered dining chairs
• Glass doors lead out to the spacious, second-floor patio with its stunning ocean view!
• Larger, sparkling, azure-blue pool
• Pool faces the ocean from which you have two-level views!
• Six chaise-lounges – three “in-pool”
• Each has stunning ocean views – in fact the ocean is so close, not only can you smell the ocean breezes, you feel you can reach out and touch them!
• Ground floor patio:
o Leads onto a landscaped, palm tree strewn lawn and garden
o Garden furniture seating, plus chaise-lounges for your relaxing comfort and pleasure
o Spectacular “surround” ocean view
o Coffee table with cushioned bench and two arm chairs.
o Four Chaise-lounges – to relax and take in the tropical air
o Large deep-cushioned couch
Local Amenities: There are several things to do and see in the neighborhood, such as:
• Ojo de Buey Park with trails along the ocean and river mouth.
• “Pozita” – a sandy little cove “Pozita” a few blocks from the Villa that you can swim in (depending on the tide).
• Kikita Beach – a couple of blocks away is a great place to lounge, watch the surf, and cool off in tide pools.
• There are several world-class restaurants and bars offering a wide range of cuisine
• Rodriguez Minimart is a block away and has a little bit of everything.
• Close to world-class golf courses
• Close to the Botanica Spa
• 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
• Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Meet & Greet” service
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®” Sheets
• The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Paradise Gold” Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants.
• 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
• Personal chef and catering services
• Pre-visit grocery shopping
• Excursion advice and planning
• Daily housekeeping
• Porta cribs and high chairs
• Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Yes – Kikita! Happiness and beauty!
Come and get your share – book today!