4BR – Villa Coral Reef at Dorado Reef
At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun … bare-feet required!
So it is with “Villa Coral Reef” – located in a preferred destination for visitors to the Caribbean Islands. Exciting tropical architecture, uniquely beautiful beaches, and, of course, the internationally renown, vacation-destination town of Dorado – launch pad to the island’s celebrated attractions. Situated in a setting of rolling lawns and azure blue sky, Villa Coral Reef is a 2-story, 4-bedroom beach house in a gated, beachfront community with 24/7 security – offering a superior level of privacy – inspected to ensure it meets the strictest of Paradise Villas & Vacations’ standards. Capture the sun from sunrise to stunning sunset then take in the bustling nightlife of San Juan. From the community’s sparkling pool overlooking the ocean, you’re a short, ten-minute walk from a stunning beach. Take advantage of our in-depth local knowledge and dedication to providing a complete travel experience through exemplary, 5-Star, concierge-style customer service with round-the-clock support. You are ideally located to enjoy the many adventures and activities Puerto Rico has to offer – while you’re a stone’s throw away from championship golf courses and Dorado’s range of world-class restaurants and shops catering to every taste and need. Villa Coral Reef is “Bliss nestled in Nirvana”. This villa offers:
Sleeps up to 8 guests in four bedrooms with three bathrooms:
- Master Bedroom en-suite: King Bed; “Smart” Flat Screen TV. Contemporary, silver-shield, bedside table and chest of draws under a crystal chandelier; comfortable couch, adjacent to multi-louvered windows leading to a sun-drenched, private balcony. Split unit A-C.
- Second Bedroom: King Bed. White with blue-accented bedding compliment the white modern, corner-range bedside tables and credenzas. Large built-in, mirrored closets. Split unit A-C.
- Third Bedroom: Queen Bed with head-and-base boards matching the deep mahogany furniture with credenza, bedside tables, contemporary lamps, and a large vanity mirror. Split-unit A-C.
- Fourth Bedroom: Two twin beds which can be configured into a King Bed if needed. A-C.
- An exceptionally peaceful property
- Landscaped front entrance leading into an imposing, Caribbean-architecture-style Villa
- Walking distance to a magnificent beach
- Full air-conditioned with split units in the living room and all four bedrooms
- Cable Television and Wi-Fi Internet access
- Washing machine and clothes dryer in a separate laundry room.
- All necessary bed linens, bath towels, and beach towels supplied
- Dedicated parking spaces with room for visitor parking
- Close to world-class golf courses.
- There are three bathrooms, one en-suite to the Master Bedroom.
- The Master Bathroom has his-and-her basins and a large oval bathtub.
- Sunken lighting mirrors.
- A wall of louvered windows, giving access to gentle breezes and overlooking a spacious patio
- Stylishly decorated with glass lamps and accent ornaments
- Deep-cushioned, upholstered, sectional couches; arm chairs
- Wooden showcase, wall unit – coffee table and side tables
- Split-unit air-conditioning … as well as a ceiling fan to spread the cool ocean breezes
- Flat Screen, Smart Television
Dining Area – located off the living room:
- Seats 6 on cushioned dining chairs around a wooden dining table under a glass chandelier
- Adjacent to a second, enclosed patio
- Fully equipped; finished with white cabinetry
- Adjacent breakfast nook seating 4 around a circular glass-top table
- 4-Barstool counter seating
- Split-unit A-C and ceiling fan
- Stacked, 2-door refrigerator-freezer
- Electric island-stove-top range, plus a microwave oven
- Blender; 12-Cup Coffeemaker; Toaster
Patios: (Three spacious patios/balconies)
- Main patio is:
- Covered and fully furnished w/wrought-iron based tables, couches, and armchairs
- Adjacent to landscaped gardening
- Two ceiling fans help circulate the ocean air
- Second patio has outdoor seating and is enhanced by a decorative water fountain
Local Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cycling, Golf, Kayaking, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Wind-Surfing, and more…
Dorado Reef Community offers:
- Blue-top tennis court
- Modern pool and gazebo area includes a “kiddies pool” as well as a kid’s playground
- 35 minutes from the entertainment, dining, and shopping centers of San Juan
- Not far from exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
- Call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include:
(at no additional cost):
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations“Meet & Greet” service
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations “Day-Trippers®”Sheets
- The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide”with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining.
- 24/7 Guest Services Management.
(at additional cost):
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Want to know more?
You are welcome to call Alma at 508-740-4690 for additional information and details
Come and live by the currents and follow the sun – in Paradise – call today!
This home is in a wonderful neighborhood and is a short walk to the beach. Alma and Alex are wonderful hosts!
-Laura, Marathon FL, Villa Coral Reef, March 2020