3-BR Villa Lakeview- Plantation Village
Starry-starry night… on a late evening, relax on your patio and gaze across the lake as soft, scent-laden tropical breezes cool the air. “Villa Lakeview” lives up to its name. Located on the gorgeous Dorado Beach Resort Property – one of the world’s finest tourist beach destinations – it is nestled among acres of natural beauty. This is your very own “Caribbean Resort, Home-from Home, Vacation-Location”. You are perfectly positioned to enjoy a wide range of activities and, regardless how you spend your days – shopping, adventuring, or sightseeing – when you arrive home, relax with friends or family for a perfect ending to another day in Paradise. There is a well-equipped kitchen and, if you prefer ‘al fresco’, you’ll appreciate adding dining to your balcony’s evening experience. You’ll also have access to Paradise Villas & Vacations’ unique, 5-Star, concierge-style hospitality – on hand to help arrange many elements of your trip – from restaurant recommendations or private chefs, to help with planning excursions. Then, there are those wonderful (and famous) white-sand Dorado beaches where warm grains of sand touch your heart – and you know you’re in the right place! Combine your luxury Villa with the sky above and sand below – and you’ve found peace within.
This third-floor, apartment-style, luxury Villa offers:
Three bedrooms sleeps 6; with 3.5 bathrooms.
- Master Bedroom en suite: King Bed with upholstered headboard; grey & white tones; bedside tables & lamps; large bathroom w/tub, shower and bidet; LG 65” Smart TV with Fire Stick (a media streaming device which lets you stream video, install apps, play music etc., on your TV – with wired internet and built-in Wi-Fi); Walk-in closet, Central A-C;
- Bedroom #2 en suite: King Bed with upholstered headboard; one credenza-style bedside tables & lamps; Armchair; 50” Panasonic Smart TV with Fire Stick; Walk-in Closet; in room bathroom Tub + Shower; Central A-C;.
- Bedroom #3 en suite: King Bed; 50” Vizio Smart TV with Fire Stick; Walk In Closet; in-room bathroom Tub + Shower; Central A-C;
- 3rd Floor, 3-bedroom, 3½-bath, with unobstructed views of the lake, golf course and mountains – the unit has approximately 1800 sq. ft.
- Fully central air-conditioned
- Tasteful mix of stylish furniture, accessories, and finishing
- 4-Seater Golf Cart
- Fiber Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Parking for one vehicle (“visitor” parking is available)
- All necessary linens and towels
- Two legendary, Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Golf Courses on property
- Pets: Small dogs under 25 pound are allowed; NO cats are permitted
- Open-design, bright living space w/recessed lighting – adjacent to the dining area
- Deep-cushion, sectional couches adjacent to a wooden coffee table
- Huge 75” Flat Screen, Smart TV, above a wooden sideboard
- Wall-to-wall windows lead to a covered balcony overlooking the lake
- Adjacent to the kitchen – separated by a service bar and three barstools
- Seats 10 on leatherette-upholstered dining chairs around a black, glass-top Wembley-style table below a modern, chrome-and-crystal raindrop chandelier
Bathrooms x 3.5:
- 3.5 modern, stylish bathrooms – three en-suite – all with Italian-style tiling
- All bathrooms have a tub plus glass-enclosed shower; master BR has a bidet;
- White, flush cupboards and cabinets, with Melamine counter tops
- Microwave, Blender, Toaster Oven
- Wine Cooler
- Flush stovetop and conventional oven – ventilated by a ceiling-mounted extractor
- The sink is located in the central island – serviced with three bar-stools. It has VERY hot water, with the second faucet for tea!
- Double-door refrigerator with Ice maker
- Dish Washer (GE Monogram)
- Covered – with surround, pull-down shades for privacy and lighting control
- View: The lake surrounded by tropical gardens
- Ceiling fans
- GE Washer; GE Dryer;
- Wine Cooler
Local Dorado Beach Amenities:
- Access to the Livingston Water Park
- Short ride to the Spa Botánico
- With “Club Membership”: access to discounted golf, Water Mill water park, the Encanto Beach Club, Fitness and Wellness Center and the Tennis Center. Additional fees required for membership sponsorship and Club Membership.
- The “one-and-only” Dorado Beach – with its miles of white sand
- 11 Miles of walking and biking paths
- Great Puerto Rican adventures
- You’re minutes from the entertainment and restaurants of Dorado, and just 30 minutes from the casinos, museums, and bustling nightlife of San Juan
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include (at additional costs):
- Personal chef services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily cleaning
- Porta cribs
- Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Come and find excitement combined with inner peace – right here in Paradise!